chapter 3 :The unresolved past relationship

Blinking my eyes to adjust with the sunlight that were seeking through the curtains

Blinking my eyes to adjust with the sunlight that were seeking through the curtains . I groaned in annoyance finding a leg over my chest which belonged to none other than my little sister Ayesha .

Pushing her leg aside . I sat up leaning against the headboard closing my eyes which were still sleepy, when a loud sound of something or someone falling made me alert as I scanned my room sitting straight only to find nidha on the floor with her face kissing the tiles . Her pillow which was on the couch followed its owner's path and fell on her head .

"Ugh" she groaned sitting up and rubbing her face to ease the pain from the fall . I just shook my head at her clumsiness.

Seriously her being alive till now itself is a miracle considering the things she does . But then soon confusion clouded my mind Wondering what was she doing in my room.

"When did you come here ?" I asked her still confused by her presence to which she gave me a done look.

"what do you mean by when I came here , we came here together last night did you forget"

She said making me scan the room once again properly and making me realise that I was not in my house but in my granny's house with all my cousin's for eshal's engagement.

Yes... You heard that right eshal's engagement . even I was shocked hearing the news as I never thought she would ever agree to get married considering how much she hates marriages....I mean her getting married, other people's marriages she is a big fan as she can buy many clothes and cosmetics .

Not only me but everyone was shocked hearing her say yes for marriage because when she asked for 3 days time we all thought she would definitely say no but in order not to get scoldings from aunt she took time to act like she was thinking about the proposal .

As if reading my thoughts nidha came near me while sitting at the edge of the bed .

"Can't believe that eshal didi is getting engaged. I thought she would become a nun and die as a virgin"

Though I agreed with her statement I smacked her head for not having a filter to which she pouted looking at me with her big doe eyes while rubbing her head .

"Don't you dare use these words in front of eshal's in-laws"

I said glaring at her sternly.

"Hawww do you think I would do that don't you know about my good girl facade "

She said winking at me while giggling to which I just shook my head at her antics while giving a small smile .

"Aish this girl seriously makes it difficult to scold her . I wonder how her future husband will handle her " I thought feeling bad for the poor soul who has to deal with her dramatic and clumsy ass .

Our talk was cut off by the door being opened by my aunt samreen . (Well brown parents don't knock they just barge in )

"It's good that you two woke up , go get refreshed and come down to eat your breakfast and do wake up Ayesha . we have a lot of chores to be done before going to the hall,so move your asses fast"