CHAPTER 9 : THE DATE

I am so happy, so damn freaking happy as the woman of my dreams is finally going to be my wife within few months

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I am so happy, so damn freaking happy as the woman of my dreams is finally going to be my wife within few months . Eshal Haleema the eldest daughter of syed family , the first time I met her was three years ago .

When I had gone to pick sara from her college and bumped into this short dusky beauty who had managed to hold my heart in chokehold the moment her beautiful black orbs met my chocolate brown ones .

I never believed in love at first sight but I was proven horribly wrong the moment I had taken a glimpse at her beautiful face , I knew I was gone and my heart would only be at peace by looking at her glimpse daily .

I had seen plenty of pretty women in my life maybe some even prettier than her but none of them had an effect on me like she did not that I cared to look at them but all she did was stand there and blink at me and managed to to keep a chokehold of my heart and brain for next three years until I met her again.

And this time I made sure that she wouldn't leave my sight after our meet in her clinic when I stopped their to ask directions . The moment I saw her my heart again felt at peace after the chaos she had created 3 years earlier.

So as soon as I reached home I collected all her information and directly sent proposal to her family as I was sure I couldn't leave one day without her......without "my begum jaan".

And to top my happiness I was going out on a date with her and no you guys are wrong it was not me who asked her but other way around , yep you read that right Eshal asked me out on a date .

Well to be more specific the day when I cornered her on the table I was asking her out to come as my date partner for a charity event which will be on this weekend.

She just squeaked a small yes due to our closed proximity. Yes I took advantage of her flustered form and I have absolutely zero shame admitting it as it is impossible to get a yes from that stubborn girl unless she is shy or embarrassed.

But after our small picnic in the garden she demanded me to go out with her to pick ameera a birthday present as it was ameera's birthday in a week . I knew she was upto something but who cares about that as long as I get to spend time with her .

I would literally jump of the cliff if she asked me as long as I could spend some time with her. Call me a simp , whipped or whipping cream I don't freaking care as long as I can have her .

I was off my thoughts when my phone dinged indicating I received a notification.

I grinned like an idiot looking at the message as It was from my begum jaan telling me that she is ready and I could go and pick her up and so I grabbed my keys and wallet rushing out .

________________________________

I waited outside Eshal's house leaning on my white BMW looking at the sky .

After like 5 minutes I heard someone clearing their throat so I turned my head to that direction only to get my breath hitched looking at the divine beauty in front of me .