CHAPTER 13 : BIRTHDAY

I was sleeping peacefully when ayesha and nidha started jumping up and down in my bed trying to wake me up , making me throw my pillows at them

"Yeh kya badtameezi hai , dono ke dono faurn niche uthro varna mai eshal ko bulake tum dono ki sari shikayath kar dungi"

(What kinda of isolent behaviour is this , both of get down this instant orelse I will call eshal and tell her all about your mischiefs )

"Kaisi shikayath" came eshal's voice making all of us freeze in our spot as I too had helped them in all the trouble they had created , so if I complain. I am damn sure ayesha would complain about me helping them out too.

We all looked at her in nervousness to which she just laughed.

"Lol , look at all of your faces , and by the way I know about everything that you two do behind my back just because I don't say anything doesn't mean that I don't know , and ameera you and ehaan are not that good at hiding while helping them out"

She said while laughing out loud making all of us laugh .

"Anyways happy birthday little sis , I still can't believe you all have grown up this much"

She said while joining nidha and ayesha in jumping my bed . God these adult looking like kids .

"What didi not fair , I was going to wish her first and please stop acting as if you are in your 50s and we are 10 year olds"

"We were going to wish her first"

Ayesha corrected nidha with a pointed stare while still smiling sweetly at her to which nidha just scratched her head akwardly.

Before I could say thank you they all exchanged a look and jumped on me crushing me in a group hug .

"Abbe saalo dum ghut raha hai , utto varna sabko uda dungi"

(Rascals get up from me or else I will blow you all up)

They royally ignored me while getting up and started singing "happy birthday" and as a cue ehaan and azaan too came with cake while
Aiman , Ihaan and Nawaz stood by the door with great difficulty trying to open their eyes . Nidha saw this and ran towards them forcefully making them clap their hands . I just smiled feeling grateful having them as my cousins.

"Sorry ameera , they were out of fererro rocher and chocolate cake so we bought red velvet cake with cheese cream , it is their new flavour"

Ehaan said while lighting the candle and clicking some pictures for his instagram post . Damn him and his obsession with social media.

Soon after the cake cutting , everyone took a piece eagerly to try the new flavour except for nidha as she hated cakes for some reason but for not making us feel bad she too took a piece with little cake and more cream .