CHAPTER 8 : MISSION AND SQUAD

After looking at eshal di and jiju, I glanced at reehab feeling awkward but he seemed to enjoy it

After looking at eshal di and jiju, I glanced at reehab feeling awkward but he seemed to enjoy it . I thought going near them and stop them from doing something unholy in front us . Like you wanna flirt go ahead but do it in your room, you wanna pin her to the wall go ahead do it in your room , you wanna makeout go ahead do it in your room but please don't do it in front of me because I'm still not ready to see my sister making out with someone.

I came out my thoughts when I heard a loud scream.

"Oh my god ! I didn't see anything" I looked forward to see ajwad bhai covering his eyes with his back faced . Making eshal di push jiju aside and stand properly.

"I am sorry to disturb and disappoint you all but mom was calling for lunch"

Ajwad bhai said glancing at me and reehab now . As soon as he said that eshal di noticed my presence and turned bright red realising I had seen everything. I just gave her a smirk .

"Oh well looks like me and nidha will have some tea for our next gossip session" I thought before joining others to lunch .

________________________________

We all were settled outside in the garden on picnic mat with huge baskets containing food and drinks . Well the elders were sitting in other mat leaving us youngsters alone to mingle among ourselves. And not gonna lie jiju's cousin's were fun to talk with except for Zahid bhai who was silent the entire time and only nodded his head when malik jiju said something.

Looks like he is not talkative person . I turned to my left when I heard ajwad bhai offering ameera di some white sauce pasta which she declined with a glare .

Ok that was weird because as far as I know ameera di would never decline pasta that to white sauce pasta , I shrugged it off thinking she was not in mood and cleared my throat trying to gain nidha's attention who was busy stuffing some cinnamon roll in her mouth while nodding to sara's continuous rants about her good for nothing boyfriend.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow indicating me to speak . I hit reehab's arm who was sitting next me as I was sitting between him and nidha .

"This is reehab jiju's younger brother and my new friend"

Reehab grinned widely at the mention of word friend whereas nidha frowned while leaving her half eaten cinnamon roll in her plate and finally gave me her undivided attention .

"Friend and him" she eyed him skeptically with a glare making reehab shrink back . Well did I tell you guys nidha is very protective well to be more specific over-protective well I don't blame her after all the betrayals I went through and broke down in her arms it was natural for her to react this way .

Soon she started with her interrogation asking him about his name, age and even occupation but the moment he said he loves riding his bike as his hobby she left all her defences down and pushed me aside while they went on there wild discussion of bikes .