library and idiots;

every free period luke noticed that calum went to the library, he knew is that calum is a large bookworm.

at calum's locker earlier, luke noticed tons of library books in his locker.
"hey honeybear," luke chuckles softly as he sits beside calum, whose head was far into a book, the cover looked very fascinating.

"hi lukey," calum's big brown eyes continue to read the words on the page, luke noticed that calum's in deep thought the tips of his finger constantly rubbed against the skin on his knee, luke thought that was cute.
today, calum was wearing tights and a very loose knitted sweater that hung off his collarbone nicely and stopped mid-thigh.

"you look beautiful," luke said in awe, "thanks lukey," calum finally looks up and smiles at the blonde.

luke enjoyed the library, it was peaceful and calm and surrounded by interesting books full of adventure and potential.

"hemmo, hood." three loud idiots came into the library, luke immediately groans in frustration, luke knew someone would ruin the moment eventually.

"what do you want?" luke groans, the cutie beside him was uncomfortable, he could sense it. "i heard irwin is throwing a party, why didn't he invite us?"

"it could be because you three are stupid idiots." he mumbles they most likely didn't hear and even if they did luke didn't care, he disliked jocks but because the majority of them were dump party animals.

"maybe you should ask, i don't know, ashton," the blonde boy with blue rolls his eyes at the creeps that ruined the moment when luke was about to say something really mportant to calum.

"hey cal, you look pretty," one of the boys said to calum, luke cleared his throat loudly, "could you three leave?"

they left.

"i hate those guys," calum chuckles, "me too."

the bell rung, calum collected his things slowly hoping luke would happen to join him in leaving, "hey babe?" calum hums for luke to continue, "could i walk you to class?"

calum smiles and nods. being the nice boy luke was, he held calum's books for him.

;
my brother is smacking really loudly in my ears >:-(