flirting, cake and jealousy;

luke watched calum talk to one of the boy's good friend's named perry. the blonde would politely smile to perry as he squeezed calum's side. the scottish boy would shoot him a smile and than focus back on perry, he didn't like perry, it's not that he knew him very well, he just didn't like how he was flirting with calum right in front of his face.

"okay, see you later perry," calum waved, so did luke as the boy walked away.

"i don't like him," luke mumbled, calum chuckles and grabs the blonde's hand, "and why not? he's really sweet,"

"he was totally flirting with you right in front of my face," the slightly angry boy opens his locker with ease and piles his things inside. "he was not," calum shyly grabs a small bit of luke's shirt and pulls him closer.

"and even if he was, you know that i really care about you, lukey,"

calum kisses luke's lips gently, calum smiles against luke's warm lips. the tall blonde places his hands on both sides of calum's cheeks, holding his head as he positions his lips differently.

"get a room!" someone (ashton) yells as he walks over to calum and luke along with michael. ashton flicks luke's ear and michael pinches calum's arm that was on luke's waist.

they two pull apart and playfully hit both of the boys, "you two suck," luke mumbles as he looks down at calum and smiles,

"hey mikey, hey ash," calum smiles politely at the two that was standing close to each other, calum winked at michael, the boy's cheeks turned red and he took a small step away from ashton.

"can i borrow calum for a sec?" he asks luke, he nods. michael grabs the boy's arm and pulls him down the hall.

"how's mash?"

"mash?"

"mashton, you and ash?"

michael frowns slightly, "he has a girlfriend now," calum grabs the boy's hand, "oh 'm sorry love, don't worry i know that ashton has feeling for you, maybe he's just afraid to show them. maybe he's trying to figure things out, but i know you two are meant to be. i ship mashton, even luke does."

"you've talked to luke about this?" the boy with colored hair cheeks turn even redder, "i didn't tell that you like ash or anything, i talked about you two like three months ago, i told him that i shipped mashton, and he agreed after me talking about it so much."

"oh, i ship cake,"

"cake?"

"you and luke. calum, luke, cake?"

calum laughs, "that's so cute,"

"atleast your ship name doesn't sound like mash potatoes or some shit," they laugh a bit longer than they head back over to luke and ashton.