daddy and neck kisses;

** two months skip**

calum giggled as he ran over to luke and jumped onto his back, the blonde chuckled as calum placed his head on luke's shoulder and pressed his lips against luke's neck, "hey princess peach,"

calum hummed against the boy's skin as calum began to suck at luke's neck, "that feels great baby, but you gotta stop, i don't need a hard - on because school even starts," the blonde chuckled and calum hopped off his back.

"i missed you daddy," calum wrapped his arms around luke's torso, the taller boy made a small noise as he rubbed his hand through calum's hair, "don't call me that at school," his face was red.

"why not daddy?" calum wrapped his arms around luke's neck and leaped, luke grabbed under his thighs and lifted him. the raven haired boy kisses luke's neck, "geez princess, i want to make love to you, right here, right now," luke mumbled as his sweet boyfriend continues to kiss and suck his neck until about five hickeys appear on his neck.

~**~ 

"dude what happened to your neck? it looks like you got attacked by a vacuum cleaner or some shit?" michael and ashton chuckled, 

"shut up," luke rolled his eyes as he tried to focus during class, but his mind would just think about calum's behavior this morning, how much it turned him on, how sexy it sounded when calum called him daddy, gosh it was hot.

luke gasped quietly as he felt his jeans get tighter around his area, "shit," he mumbled as he grabbed his hoodie to hide the bulge and walked up to the teacher, he asked to go to the bathroom she smiled and said yes.

  really short, sorry!