john mayer and arguing;

calum snapped his finger to the sound of john mayer singing in his ear, "your body is a wonderland," calum sings quietly as enters the cafeteria. 

it was either pizza or salad for lunch, honestly he didn't want either one so he went to the vending machine to get himself a soda and a candy bar, it wasn't a good lunch but it was better than last mouth's pizza or brown old lettuce and old ranch dressing. 

luke came up behind calum and gently pulled one of his ear phones out of his ears, "what are you listening to?" 

"john mayer. oh and you should be glad you're my boyfriend, i would have punched you in your throat for taking out my earphones, blondie"

luke chuckled, "i bet you wouldn't hurt a fly," calum raised an eyebrow, he was trying to be so serious, "mhmm whatever you say,"

they both sat with michael and ashton who were arguing about something pointless, "do they always argue?" luke laughs and nods, "yep, they are best friends who argue like enemies,"

calum leans over to luke ear and whispers, "they like each other, you know that right?" luke rolled his eyes, "i doubt that," 

"i can see it in their eyes, they secretly like each other," calum chuckles as he listened to the two idiots argue, luke touched calum's thigh like always, "what song were you listening to by john mayer?"

"your body is a wonderland," 

calum opened his candy bar and bit off a piece, "let me have a bite," calum furrowed his eyebrows playfully, "but this is mine," luke took a bite anyways, "hey!"

luke smiled as he kissed calum's cheek, "thanks baby," calum blushed and rolled his eyes.

;

calum had his next class with michael, so today he sat next to him, "so you and ashton, yeah," the kiwi boy loved playing match maker with his friends, 

"what do you mean?"

"do you like him? i think you two would be so cute together," calum smiled as he took out his notebook and pencil to get ready to take notes, "he's my best friend, he's like a brother. i - i don't like him like that,"

calum chuckled, "you don't have to lie to me? i've been noticing how you guys act around each other, especially when other people are around, you both seem to stay really close to one another and i see how you two look at each other,"

"well, i may like him. i don't know, it's a bit more complicated." michael shrugs, 

"i ship mashton, don't worry it'll happen, i know it will."

michael just chuckled as their teacher began to teach.