sweater paws and kisses;

the next morning at school, luke could barely control himself from wanting to wrap cute little calum into his arms and passionately kissing his soft lips. he really wanted to, so badly. luke brought calum another orange juice, his eyes would light up when he saw luke with an orange juice bottle, he liked that luke thought of him any morning. 

"calum?" luke taps his shoulder as calum angrily tosses things from his locker. the skirt calum was wearing today was shortly that they usually were and luke craved to touch his soft skin. "yes luke?" he hums, "you seem to be struggling, do you need some help?" luke grips the back of his neck nervously, avoiding the real question he wanted to ask. 

calum giggles, "i think i got it but thanks for asking, blondie." when calum stood up, luke couldn't help but to admire his appearance, his sweater was huge on him around the neck was loose and the sleeves hung from his hands, which looked adorable. his skirt was a dark floral print. 

"you look beautiful" luke says softly, calum blushes and he giggles, "thanks, you're very beautiful yourself. you know-- the hot, handsome kind of beautiful" he giggles nervously as he looks up at luke through his long eyelashes. 

"thanks baby, means a lot coming from such a beauty" luke smirks as he takes a risk and gently touches calum's cheek as he looks into his eyes. 

"i really want to kiss you, calum." luke could tell the short boy was nervously under his touch. luke was about to lean in when the bell rung and millions of people scattered through the halls. 

"maybe next time, we'll have a real kiss." and luke kisses calum's warm forehead and walks off heading to his next class.