coffee, mali and cuddles;

calum woke up early so that he could go and get coffee with his sister, mali, who had come home for the weekend to visit him and his parents. "mum, what colors are you wearing?" calum asks his mother who was in her room down the hall, "i don't know babe,," she replies. calum looked at his closet for almost an eternity until he finally picked something out to wear.

as him and his mother entered the coffee shop, calum pushed his sleeves higher up his arms. "mali!" he squealed as he ran into his big sister's arms and held her tightly. "i missed you cally!" she rubbed her fingers through his hair, "you look so beautiful and grown up," she smiles and kisses his cheek before turning to hug their mother.

they sat down and order themselves coffee, "so how's you and your boyfriend doing?" mali winks, "we're doing really great actually, i really want you to meet him,,"

they all talked, mali explained how great college was going. she was going to school to major in photography while he modeled on the side, calum always wanted to model but he didn't tell that to a lot of people.

in under five minutes all of calum's coffee was gone, and so was mali's. the small boy has always looked up to his dear sister, she was beautiful, tall, and the kindest person. he wanted to be just like her, he had everything covered, just not the tall part, he knew he wouldn't get such taller.

***

calum was lying on his bed with mali beside him, she was texting a boy she had met at college and calum was texting his boyfriend. (come over pretty boy, my sissy wants to meet you! x)

luke didn't want to upset his boyfriend so he agreed to come over, calum's mother was downstairs in her office doing work, but she answered the door,she hugged luke politely when he walked in and told him that calum and mali were upstairs. 

the blonde walked into calum's room and smiled, calum jumped up and ran over to luke and hugged his torso tightly, "hey princess,," luke kissed the top of his head.

"hey lukey,,"

calum released luke and grabbed his hand, "this is my sister, mali."

luke extended the hand that calum wasn't holding, "it's nice to meet you, mali." luke smiles at calum's older sister, they looked strangely alike.

"likewise luke."

***

they all sat on calum's bed as they watched television, calum wanted to watch the teenage mutant ninja turtles, so that's what they watched. calum laid his head on luke's chest and mali was propped on calum.

"who's your favorite ninja turtles?" luke asks

"raphael," mali answers,

"donatello,," calum answers,

"michelangelo, maybe leonardo, no um it's definitely michelangelo." luke smiles as he strings his fingers through calum's soft raven and blonde hair.

"you two want to order a pizza or something? 'm a bit hungry." mali suggests, the two boys nod as mali gets up and heads for the door, "is pepperoni fine??" the two nod again, "i'll order it and go pick it up, be back shortly," she winks over at calum and leaves.

"you and mali look like twins" luke chuckles, "really? you think so," luke nods as he watches calum sits up and then moves so he's straddling luke's hips. "mhmm," luke's lips rub the lipring in his pink lips as he looks up at calum.

"nice hickey," luke smirks,

calum giggles, "that's weird, you and my mum said the same thing," luke chuckled as he rubs calum's exposed thighs, he looked down at calum's short shorts.

"we have about fifteen minutes daddy, what do you want to do?" calum smiles innocently at luke who smirks and squeezes calum's soft thighs.

"whatever you want princess,,"