icky and sleep;

calum coughed into his elbow that was covered by his hoodie (well, luke's hoodie), "'m sorry i didn't mean to cough on your hoodie, now it's all icky and gross and. . "

luke kissed his boyfriend's forehead as they walked into their first class, luke had stayed with calum all weekend to take care of him while his parents were busy,

"it's fine, hey babe do you want a snack or something to drink? you barely drunk your orange juice this morning," calum shook his head and hooked his arm with luke's arm, "'m fine,"

"are you sure baby? you haven't drunk or eaten anything since yesterday evening,"

luke looked over to calum who was lying against luke's shoulder, the boy was wearing tights and luke's hoodie and shoes, he didn't feel fabulous enough to wear a skirt or something pretty in general. 

"my tummy still hurts lukey, can we leave early today? i still don't feel to well,"

calum looked up at luke through his long eyelashes, "sure princess, we've leave during lunch, 'kay? we could go to the rooftop or to the meadow,"

~**~

 calum held luke's hand as they walked to his truck, the truck's seats seemed like soft clouds to calum because he almost instantly fell asleep when his body sat into the seat. "baby, maybe you should go to the doctor,"

"no, 'm fine,"

"babe, you've been sick for almost four days, you're barely eating and you've even thrown up a few times," 

"i'll make an appointment for tomorrow, 'kay lukey?"

"okay princess just try and sleep, i'll wake you when we get to your house,"

calum was now asleep with his head on luke's lap, when luke got to calum's house he carried him inside so he wouldn't fully awake from his sleep. luke warmed up a bowl of noodle soup and poured him a cup of sprite along with some medicine for nausea, "could you eat for me sweetie?"

"'m not hungry," his voice was soft and tired, 

"could you take your medicine then? it will help with your nausea,"

calum took the pill and laid back down in his pink bed as he cuddled his favorite teddy tear that his grandmother had given him, "thank you for taking care of me, lukey,"

"stop thanking me princess," luke kisses his forehead, "go to bed sweetie," luke laid beside him until he officially fell asleep and then he went downstairs to watch television.