upset, mash and skipping;

"we're having a sleepover tonight ashy?"

ashton giggles, "sure cally, if you want. at your home, right?"

calum nods as he stands beside ashton as he gets things out of his locker and places them in his arms. "so, have you talked to michael?"

".. um not really. i feel like he's been ignoring me. so no."

being the nice person calum was, he walked the cutie to class and said his goodbye's. as calum walked to his class, someone gripped his arm and pulled him, almost making him fall. "what the h-"

"michael, what are you doing? you scared me!"

"sorry calum." michael seemed tense and very anxious. "what's wrong mikey?"

"i want to talk to ashton, but i can't."

"why not?"

they boy shrugs as he looks up at calum and then looks to the side and gently smiles. calum turns to look and spots a very cute blonde named luke hemmings, "hey lukey," luke smiles at calum as he kisses the boy's forehead, "hey baby boy," he mumbles in calum's ear.

michael sighs, "what's wrong with mike?"

calum shrugs, 

"i want a relationship like you two, it's so cute. but, i guess i'm nervous to tell ashton how i feel about him, what if he doesn't feel the same way? what if he, i don't know... i just don't want to tell him and he rejects me or something." calum smiles as he walks over to michael and starts playing with his hair, luke sits between michael. "trust me, i know that he likes you. and he feels bad because he thinks you are ignoring him."

michael lifts his head to look up at calum, "he does?" he says sadly, 

calum nods, "i would suggest talking to him today, mikey." michael takes his phone out of his pocket and he begins to rapidly text someone, "i just texted him. i asked him to come in the hall so that me and him could talk."

luke held calum's hand as they snuck out of the building, they were already ten minutes late to class, so they figured they'd just leave.