movies and boyfriends;

calum got out of his car and happily walked to the movie theater, the boy wanted to see a movie considering that he had nothing better to do and none of his friends were free to see it with him so he'd just see it himself. 

the kiwi boy was wearing a pair of floral shorts and a pink loose t-shirt and white high top sneakers. he paid for his ticket and headed for the snack bar, "one large spirit please," it's a good thing his mother gave him twenty dollars, the one thing he didn't like about the movies is that the food was so expensive. 

"calum?" 

he turned around with his straw and his mouth and smiled, "hello luke," 

i guess today is my lucky day, calum thought. the two talked about their favorite movie as calum took sips of his drink. 

"-- yeah ashton and michael ditched me for some stupid romance movie so i figured why not see something different," calum smiled as luke told him the movie he was going to see, turns out they're both going to see the same thing. 

luckiest day ever, calum thought. him and luke sat beside each other as calum sipped on his soda, "you know if you keep drinking all that soda you'll have to pee," 

calum shrugged, "i'll be fine," 

throughout the movie they both laughed and talked, luke's hand would rest on calum's thigh a few times and then he'd move it. 

"hey, after the movie, you should follow me back so we can go up to the rooftop and count the stars," luke whispered in calum's ear sending tingles back his spine, "s - sure, okay" calum smiled as he drunk the last of his clear fizzy soda. 

;

"i have to pee," calum whined as they exited the theater room 4, "i told you so now go piss, i'll wait for you," calum hurried into one of the bathroom stalls and released himself, 

he washed his hands and dried them, and walked back out to luke, "i hate public bathrooms," calum said with disgust, luke chuckled. 

"seriously babe? seriously." calum looked at where luke was pointing, he was pointing at the eyelashes he had purchased for his car lights, "shut up, it's cute," 

luke rolled his eyes playfully as kissed calum's head, "see you when we get there," luke walked to his truck, calum got into his car and followed luke to his old apartment building. 

the two held hands as they stood in the elevator as they approached the rooftop. 

"luke?"

"yeah?"

"i feel like we just went on a date or something," calum blushed, so did luke. "that can count as our first date then, 'kay?" luke lead calum to a fresh blanket on the ground which had a flower in the middle. 

"did you --?"

luke smiles and nods, "this was all apart of my genius plan, well i didn't know you'd be at the movies i thought i'd text you after the movie was over to see if you could meet me here, i guess the movie was just a sweet bonus,"

calum chuckles as he lies on the blanket and looks up at the stars, luke lies down beside him and grabs his hand. 

"so, calum, will you be my boyfriend?" 

calum little cheeks turned red as fire as he giggles, "yeah i'll be your boyfriend lukey," calum kisses luke's warm cheek and lies his head on his chest. 

"it's beautiful up here,"

"not as beautiful as you,"

"gosh luke, you're cheesy" they both laughed under the night sky.