bedtime stories » yugi twins

thanks for the request !!

~*~
"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Your father looked over his wife's shoulder, directly at you with some concern in his face. You gave a nod. "If I can babysit multiple of my cousins, I can look after my brothers."

Your mother smiled proudly, looking at her husband and nudging his shoulder. "See? Told you he'd be just fine." She whispered with a bigger smile. Your father eventually caved in with a sigh. "Call us if anything goes wrong, okay?" He stated as you gave another nod to your head.

"Alright! See you soon, hun!" Your mother waved, getting one last squeeze of a hug to your body before closing the door. You were the big brother of the Yugi twins, being the one that has to watch them for a few hours.

You peeked around the corner of the wall, watching the two brothers interact with each other. "Amane, psst! What do you want for Christmas?" Tsukasa whispered towards his twin brother with a big smile forming on his face already.

Amane rested his chin on his arm, growing rather tired. "Christmas is like.. two months away, though." He tilted his head to the side in confusion, slowly blinking.

Tsukasa blinked back, much faster though. "But, what do you really want??" He questioned once again as Amane turned on his backside of his bed. "Well.. I guess a new telescope would be nice." He mumbled with a soft smile. Tsukasa sighed afterwards. "I kinda expected that answer anyways." The smaller boy blew out an exhale.

You eventually walked into the room, gently knocking on the side of the door to get both of their attentions. Tsukasa eyes widened as he quickly looked over at his brother, tapping his shoulder. "Quick, pretend you're asleep!" He whispered in a rush, hiding underneath the covers with a few giggles.

Amane softly smiled at his brother's foolishness, looking over at you before slowly copying what Tsukasa did, yet hid a portion of his body. You walked up on the first moving covers you immediately spotted, even though you saw both the twins attempt to hide from you playfully.

"Boo!" You quickly placed your hands on the covers that Tsukasa hid underneath as he let out a small squeak, ruffling through the big covers, trying to find his way out. Amane eventually helped him find his way out.

Tsukasa attempted to place the covers on your head, yet the slumped down on his tiny little body instead. Amane let out a small yawn, glancing over at the nearest window as the sky appeared to slowly darken, causing small stars to already form in the sunset sky.

"Alright you two, you have to get some rest for tomorrow." You rearranged the covers neatly as the smaller brother pouted with a frown. "Right now? But me and Amane aren't sleepy! Right, Amaaaane??" Tsukasa turned over to Amane who was stuck gazing at the faint stars in the sky right now.

Tsukasa grumbled, poking his brother's side before shaking him side to side to get his full attention. "Amane! Look at meee!" He placed both of his hands on the sides of Amane's face, turning his head to look at him.

"Wha- oh. Mhm." Amane gave a light nod, looking up at you and eventually pulling off Tsukasa's small hands that rested on his face. His yellow colored eyes slowly drifted towards the window again as the much more energetic twin shook his head with an overdramatic sigh.

"You're such a science nerd!" Tsukasa teased with a half grin wiped on his face. "Who loves stars that much? They're just.. uhm.. uh, errm.." He tried to make up what stars really were, yet could find the words as Amane slowly shifted his head towards his brother, tapping his chin in the process of thinking.

"A body of gas burning miles and miles away, and into outer space?" Amane tilted his head, filling in the words for his brother. Tsukasa paused, squinting. "Yeah, exactly what I was about to say." He eventually spoke, though he was of course lying.

You softly chuckled to yourself, eyeing the small bookcase before quickly grabbing a picture book. "This will at least settle you two down a bit perhaps." You mumbled as they both went quiet, two sets of big yellow eyes landed right on you.

Amane grabbed the rest of the covers, slowly pulling them up to his chin, while Tsukasa was already sinking in the other pair of covers. Eventually, the two got settled and quiet as you read the story to them both.

A few minutes went by as the two slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep after you finished the story. As soon as you approached the door, and to close it, you saw wide open eyes staring right at you. You eventually noticed it was Tsukasa who immediately woke up.

"Stay here.." He mumbled with a pleading look in his eyes. You couldn't give that up, so you decided to stay there for awhile before Tsukasa really calmed down and slept.

You got in the middle of both of the Yugi twins, gently wrapping both of your arms around their small bodies, the room going completely silent, only the sounds of tired and resting boys. You were pretty tired yourself, honestly as your eyes and head grew pretty heavy to hold open or up.

Another few minutes ticked away before you joined in with the twin in sleeping.

The seconds and minutes turned into hours until your parents came back, both of them peeking their heads around the corner of the room, making sure you three were safe and alright.

Your father blew out an exhale of relief. "Thank goodness this house wasn't a wreck." He mumbled as your mother patted the side of his arm. "Y/N is capable of lots of things. Clearly you don't see that yet." She grumbled, shaking her head at her husband. Your father went quiet, eyeing the ground.

"Anywho, let's leave them be. We don't want any chaos to unfold if we wake them up, don't we?" Your mother whispered, eventually taking off her coat and setting down her belongings.

Your father quickly nodded. "Yeah, definitely don't want that."

~*~
i love them, i love them, ilovethemilovethem !!

the yugi twins have a special place in my heart <3

have an amazing day !