here, kitty kitty.. » mitsukou

i really love this ship, arrrggh !! :')

~*~
Winter season slowly swallowed up the rest of the Autumn aura as light snow began to fall, eventually creating little white patches on trees and the ground.

Kou sat down on an outdoor bench, rubbing his hands together with a sigh. I should've brought gloves.. He thought to himself, stuffing his hands underneath his legs.

The yellow haired boy turned over to his friend, Mitsuba who was beside him, taking a couple pictures before Winter started. Kou tucked his chin slightly in his light jacket, trying his best to keep warm.

"Almost done there?" Kou questioned, exhaling cold air while trying to be patient. Mitsuba looked up at Kou with a slow blink, grumbling. "You asked me that four times." He stated, looking back at his camera while taking more pictures.

Kou slightly slumped down on the cold bench, folding his arms while shivering a bit. "I know, but I'm cold here!" He spoke up as Mitsuba stared at him confusingly.

"Then why not stand indoors if you're so cold, genius?" Mitsuba teased with a soft grin, quickly snapping a picture of Kou's face.

The light blue eyed boy paused, a flustered hue of embarrassment already forming on his face. "Hey! Delete that!" His voice slightly cracked as Mitsuba snickered.

Kou rose to his feet, attempting to grab the pink haired boy's camera as Mitsuba held it out of his reach. Suddenly, Kou lost his balance, stumbling on top of Mitsuba as both of them met the slightly snowy ground.

Both of them paused before Mitsuba quickly backed away from Kou, keeping his distance with a red hue and widened eyes. Kou sniffled, wiping his runny nose due to the cold hemisphere. He dropped the topic, hopping on his feet again.

Mitsuba shook off that shock that rested on his shoulders, clearing his throat while rubbing part of his chest. He turned his attention towards taking pictures once again.

In the corner of Kou's eye, he saw a small figure with a slim build. He glanced over to spot a small Siamese cat.

Kou gasped at the feline who was now constantly meowing at him. It definitely looked like a stray. No collar, and pretty dirty due to the appearance.

"Mitsuba!" Kou called over his friend, kneeling down to the cat, slowly pulling his hand towards them. The Siamese blinked, hesitant to make a move.

Mitsuba looked at Kou from afar, first ignoring him and continuing what he was doing. Kou sighed, calling the pink haired boy over again. "Mitsuba! Come here!" He spoke up over his shoulder.

Mitsuba eventually caved in, making he way towards Kou. "What do you want-" He paused, immediately noticing the cat. His gaze softened quickly, almost fascinated by the feline.

The cat eventually hovered their small nose over Kou's hand before Kou gently stroked the cat's head. "A cat?" Mitsuba mumbled, his eyes wide in curiosity.

Kou nodded, eventually picking up the feline with a smile, holding it up to Mitsuba. "Isn't he adorable?" Kou softly chuckled as Mitsuba faintly smiled before questioning Kou again. "He? How do you know it's a he?" He asked.

Right before Kou could speak, Mitsuba followed up his question with a snort. "What? Does the cat have balls or something?" Mitsuba raised a brow as Kou rubbed his face. "You're so immature.." He whispered underneath his breath.

"That's coming from some lame ass earring guy, too." Mitsuba covered part of his mouth with his longer sleeve, cackling a bit. Kou slanted his eyes. "Do you want me to shock you?" He slightly threatened Mitsuba so he could stop all of his insults.

Mitsuba closed his jaw, shaking his head side to side nervously while looking at the cat that still rested in Kou's hands. "Mm.. yeah, I guess he's cute." He mumbled. "But not as cute as me!" Mitsuba quickly added.

Kou let out a slight laugh. "Here, hold out your hands." He spoke as Mitsuba slowly did as he was told confusingly.

Kou eventually placed the cat in Mitsuba's hands as the feline instantly shivered, his fur slightly standing up due to the cold temperature of the pink haired boy.

Mitsuba paused, looking up at Kou, then down at the cat, not moving a muscle until the cat did. Eventually, he relaxed, trying to pet the Siamese cat like Kou did.

"Uh- here, Kou." Mitsuba quickly handed his camera to Kou. "Take a picture." He said with another faint smile as Kou nodded, taking the picture.

Kou looked at the results, smiling. For what felt like a moment, Kou couldn't take his eyes off the photo until Mitsuba spoke up. "Um, Kou?"

"Did you die or something?" Mitsuba questioned, flicking his shoulder as Kou snapped out of his thoughts. "Ow!" Kou rubbed his shoulder, eventually handing back the camera.

Mitsuba set the cat back down on the ground with a small yawn. Kou stood beside Mitsuba, noticing his tired actions. "Uh, here, sit down." Kou motioned the boy towards the bench while he slumped down.

The cat bumped his head, then back against one of Kou's legs with a gentle purr. Kou picked up the Siamese again, sitting beside Mitsuba only to find out he was asleep.

Mitsuba's body leaned over, meeting Kou's right side of his body. Kou froze, a steamed blush popping on his lower face he began to stroke the cat's fur again, yet a bit quickly.

I hope I don't get a cold standing out here for too long. Kou thought, eyeing Mitsuba's hand that rested in his lap. He eventually placed one of his hands on top of the pink haired boy.

But even if I do, it'll definitely be worth it in the end. Kou looked up at Mitsuba's face with a soft smile, eventually looking up at the sky filled with clouds covering the sun as gentle snow continued to fall.

~*~
i love them, i love them, i. love. them.
with all of my heart.

i might draw a main event in the chapter, too. :)

have a wonderful day !!