hide and seek » tsukasa yugi

tsukasa can be cute then unsettling at the same time sometimes

also, thanks for the request !

~*~
Ever since you've met Tsukasa, he's been clingy and very childish around you. You've also met his brother, Hanako, yet never brought it up to Tsukasa and also kept it a secret.

The sweet, spring air was filled with falling, light pink colored leaf blossom that twirled off the tree branches, on the ground.

Tsukasa rested his head and backed up against the brown tree with a hum, his eyes slightly closed, yet one of the blossoms caught his attention. He picked up the light pink leaf, observing its beauty with his wide grin of a smile.

You felt some small object touch your ear as you perked up, looking over your shoulder to spot a smiling Tsukasa. "What did you do?" You questioned with a faint smile as he poked the two, cat-like ears on you. "Mmm, nothing!" He shook his head a bit.

You slanted your eyes, tilting your head upwards at the sky. In the corner of your eye, a light pink leaf fell from one of your ears, dropping by your hand. Tsukasa fell on his back with a small yawn, stretching out his body as he picked at his black and red colored patch on his face.

"Hey, Y/N?" Tsukasa spoke, still on his back, but staring at you. It was serious stare that you never seen before. A cold chill rolled up your spine as he got your attention, glancing at him with a worried smile.

"Do you know Amane by chance?" He questioned, blinking. "My brother, I mean." Tsukasa added on. Your eyes slightly widened as you tried not to make your lie look suspicious. You only shook your head with a shrug. "No, I haven't." You choked out your lie to the young ghost.

Tsukasa pouted, his hopes he got all high immediately dropped. He blew out an exhale. "I just wish I could see him again.." He shrugged, pausing for a moment.

There was a brief moment of silence between you two before Tsukasa immediately got up, getting in your face. "How about we play hide and seek, hm?" He immediately asked with his smile already on his face.

You froze, tilting your head before slowly nodding. "Oh, um.. sure..!" You slightly smiled before he giggled, hopping on his feet. "Alrighty! You go hide!" He pulled his hands up to his face, covering his eyes as he took in an inhale and started to count up to ten.

Ten small seconds wasn't that much of time for you to even think, so you scrambled to feet and to search for a hiding place.

The last spot you could think of was behind another tree that was far enough away from Tsukasa, who was done counting. You placed your hands on the tree bark, staying absolutely quiet.

You noticed Tsukasa was taking a while trying to find you, so you relax a bit, peeking over the tree slightly - just to see if he was still there. Yet he wasn't.

You felt a hand touch one of your shoulders, quickly turning around to fine Tsukasa with a big grin. "Found ya!" He snickered, poking the side of your face.

"How did you-" You closed your mouth, shaking your head. You couldn't even wrap your head around how Tsukasa walked up behind you without making a sound. But, then again, he is a ghost.

Tsukasa immediately clung to your side for a tight hug, stuffing his face into your chest. You froze, looking down at Tsukasa. He was cold, like always. You eventually slowly hugged him back, a soft smile forming on your face.

~*~

im terribly sorry this took a long wait to finally be published. im awfully busy, of course. :')

have a wonderful day !!