a second chance » tsuchigomori

i love him soooo much !i was pretty hyped when i saw this request, honestly lol

i was pretty hyped when i saw this request, honestly lol.

~*~
It had been awhile not hearing the rumor about the 4pm Bookstacks. It never hurts to go back there again, right?

The boundary was never sealed, so it was still possible to enter. You watched the hands on the clock to the academy slowly tick by, eventually your eyes locked on the time. It appeared to almost turn four in the afternoon.

Eventually, the small hand on the clock stayed on the number four as you immediately grabbed your things, making your way to the library.

You were curious about the books more than searching around the place this time; the past, present, and the future pages of the books.

The rumors have it to never open the red books, so you went nowhere near them.

You took a breath, noticing the library was different, like it should have been. You wandered throughout the big library, scanning the bookshelves one by one quickly until you spotted your name.

“Okaaaay, what's in here now..” You murmured to yourself, flipping through the past and present pages until you landed on the future section.

Suddenly footsteps caught your attention as you spotted a slim and tall, two colored toned haired figure afar from you, staring.

“These kids..” He grumbled underneath his breath, eventually approaching your way with a tired expression. You paused before quickly shutting the book, forcing the book to get shoved back into its original place before trying to find a way out.

Crap, now what do I do? This is probably the consequence for looking in the future. You grumbled while taking steps back. You eventually felt a cold wall hit your back, looking over your shoulder to find another bookshelf in your way.

Huffing, you stand there, you couldn't think of any way to escape. Not that quickly when you're in a panic state like that.

Before the wonder could even speak, you immediately started to ramble, almost of your life at this point.

“I'm sorry for coming here without your permission— I'll just go— arrgh.. I'm so dumb, why did I come here again.” You shook your head, slowly trying to slip past the tall wonder.

He blinked, his expression showing like he had no care in the world with this situation.

The wonder took notice of your actions, a sigh escaping his breath as he took out his pipe from his mouth.

It's fine, you're fine-” He started, waving his claw-like hand in the air with a small head shake.

But what are you doing here, what do you want?..” He asked, taking a step towards you with a faint, raised eyebrow, his glasses flashing from the light that surrounded him.