(Vol. 2 Chapter EX) Diary of Rias 2

Rias Gremory POV

"I learned how to use teleportation magic earlier from our contract slip. Once I analyzed how it worked and reversed the steps, I learned I could do it as well." A white light appeared underneath Issei's feet as he smiled at us.

"Magic is pretty useful."

"Wait, there's still more I-!" And just as quickly as he appeared, Issei vanished. That scene had been replaying in my mind for the past couple of days. There were so many other things I had wanted to talk to him about, but when the chance presented itself for me to talk to him again, I just couldn't find the words...

I only met him once after the rating game, and that was to give him a lunch I had prepared as a thank you. But, after his friend Asia ran away, he chased after her, leaving me by my lonesome. I tried to talk to him several times after that, but he was always surrounded by someone else. I couldn't find a chance to speak to him one on one sadly, and so, I simply bided my time.

Another day had gone by with my thoughts filled of the rating game. Issei's fast and powerful movements, along with his witty banter, and last but not least, his revelation that he was the Red Dragon Emperor. Every devil in the underworld knew who that was, seeing that during the great war, he and his eternal rival interrupted the battle to the point we all had to call a temporary truce just to deal with the two of them.

"Issei Hyoudou..." His name was muttered by me as I stared out the window to the school grounds. Classes were already over, but I couldn't sense his presence anywhere in the school. He was extremely good at hiding his aura. So much so that, if not for my memories of a few days ago, I'd mistake him for a regular human.

"Great, it seems like you're still here." I could hear the doors to the club room open up as Akeno walked through.

"You're late." I playfully chided my queen as she smiled back before waving her hand to the side.

"It's because I brought some guests."

"Please excuse us." From the hallway, Sona and her queen, Tsubaki, walked through.

"They said they had something urgent to discuss with you, President."

"Exactly. Rias, will you come with me to my house right now? No one will be able to intrude there." As my gaze fell on Sona, I heard her voice. It sounded strangely worried. Not only that, but for her to invite me to her house...something had definitely happened.

"Sounds like a very complicated situation..."

"Yes. Very." I sat there for some time before agreeing to follow her.

We then left immediately, so as not to waste any time. Once inside her house we went towards the large sauna room and stripped our clothes. Now with nothing but a towel on, I walked into the steaming hot room with Akeno at my side.

"I haven't been here in a long time." I smiled, feeling the steam land on my skin and open my pores. The intricate stone designs along with the glowing rocks in the background brought back a number of memories from my childhood.

"Did you used to come here often?" Akeno asked while removing her towel to fully enjoy the sauna. I decided it was time to do the same, and lost the last piece of cloth that covered my form.

"In the past, Rias and I often came here together to tell each other secrets." From seemingly nowhere, Sona spoke up, and answered Akeno's question. She also had her queen at her side and promptly passed her towel onto her servant.

"This sauna was installed for my personal use."

"This space is directly connected to Lady Sona's stronghold, so if the space is closed, no one can enter." Tsubaki went on to further explain the absolute secrecy the two of us had inside the room when we were children.