Opening a broken shell

"Nu~ fu fu fu, who might you be?" the octopus asked. "Yuko Sumairu," I Said as I dusted myself off. "I'm koro sensei. Are you lost? Need some assistance?" he asked as he looked me over, fluffing my hair, tightening my tie, rolling up my socks, and buttoning up my shirt. "No, I think I know where I am," I Said. "This is e class. Class A students like you belong in the other building." said the redhead. "Not anymore apparently," I Said under my breath. "What did you do to get sent down here?" he asked.

"None of your business," I replied. "Oh, you got sass, huh. You don't know who you're messing with," he said. "Neither do you," I said. The atmosphere started to get dark. It was silent. I couldn't hold it in anymore and started to laugh. This confused everyone. "This is a pretty cool class. I'm yuko, short stack. I was just transferred over here." I said. "Karma Akabane. You're going to regret calling me short," he said as he glared at me. "Lighten up short stack," I said. I patted him on the back and walked up to Korosensei. "Where do I sit?" I asked. "You can sit next to karma," he said.

"What? I get to sit next to Short stack?" I asked. "Stop calling me short. I'm taller than you." karma said as he walked to his seat. "Short stack," I Said as I followed him. He stopped and turned to me. "Stop it," he said as he glared at me. The air around him got dark and heavy. "Nah, I'm gonna keep calling you short stack," I Said as I pushed him forwards. He growled at me before he continued walking. He said in his seat and I sat next to him. I watched the teacher studying his movements.

His speed was pretty fast but his spot change was obvious. Left, right, left, middle. Easy. my eyes got tired staring at koro sensei so I took a light nap. "Hehe. marker time." I Heard short stack say. "Touch me and you'll lose a finger," I said. He didn't say anything. "I'm talking to you, short stack," I Said as I opened one eye. I Looked at karma and he was fuming. He held a marker in his hand as well. "Don't call me a short stack," he mumbled. "Aw, are you embarrassed to be called short stack?" I asked.

He had a blush on his cheeks. I laughed. "Shut up," he said. "Oh, a tsundere. that makes sense." I Said as I Looked back at koro sensei. "Nu~fu fu, no talking in my class, Yuko chan~." koro sensei said. "Oh, sorry," I Said as I held up an anti-sensei gun. "Where did you get that?" he asked. "Don't worry about it." as I started to shoot him. Time speed. 3 seconds. He goes left. Aim at right but shoot a middle. I followed my calculations and shot off 3 of his tentacles. "Whoa!" the class gasped and applauded me. "H-how did you?" he couldn't finish his question. I started to shoot at him again. "Nu~fu fu, being greedy I see." within a blink of an eye, he took the gun away from me. "You'll get this back by the end of the day," he said. "Oh, it's not mine. It's karmas." I said. "What?" he felt in his jacket before glaring at me.

"Hey, at least I Didn't call you stupid, short stack," I Said. He growled at me. "Now, now, we don't want to disturb the lesson." koro sensei said. I nodded and he continued the lesson. I started to draw on my paper. "Mrs. Sumairu. Please answer this question. I Looked up at the board. 3x + 5 = 7. Didn't I just do this? "Why are you picking on me? Why not shortie over here?" I asked. "For the last time, I'm not short, I'm taller than you!" karma exploded. I laughed. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me close. "That's it. You, me, outside, right now," he growled. He let go of me and walked out. "Yus! Sorry, I can't answer that question. Got to fight redhead. Angry little elf." I Said as I Walked outside. I Looked at karma, he was furious. "Hey, elf boy! We starting or what? loser's a dog." I said. He didn't say anything. Instead, he charged after me. 'Speed: 10 steps per second.' I thought. He went for a punch. I dodged. A kick, blocked. I swept my foot under him and he fell. I Got on top of him and punched him. He blocked it. "Hey, I'm taller than you. By 2 inches." I said. He glared at me. I Smirked and got off of him. I stretched. "That was fun. Come one shortie, inside you go." I Said as I Walked into class. "I'm not a dog," he mumbled as he followed. We sat down and continued the school day.