Being friendly to a former stranger

I hurried down the hill. I have to meet up with Asano. I Got to the train station when I realized he had to buy a new watch. 'I shouldn't have stolen that from him.' I Thought as I Got on the train. I was on my phone when I realized who was sitting next to me. "I Didn't know you went the same way as me, shortie," I said. He didn't answer.

He was looking at my phone. "Who's the purple monkey?" he asked. "My "A class" friend. We talk every night. Now that I'm not with them in the morning, I can't communicate with 'em as frequently." I Said. "She must be a good friend," he said. "He is a good friend." I corrected. Karma opened his mouth to say something but the train to an abrupt stop and launched us forward. "Sorry for the sudden stop. This is the last stop in Tokyo." the driver announced. 

I wasn't so worried about that. I Was worried about karma's head between my boobs. "Get off. This is my stop." I said. The atmosphere got dark. He quickly got off and went out of the train. I brushed myself off and got off the train as well. We walked without saying a word. We came to a fork and separated. I Walked to my house to see Asano. "Isn't your father going to get mad?" I asked. "Nah, I told him I'm staying over a friend," he said. I shrugged and unlocked my door.

"I'm making pizza tonight. Go shower, you stink." I said. He set his things down before heading upstairs. "Fine but I'm using your bubble bath," he said. I rolled my eyes and made the pizza. I rolled out the dough, added sauce, spread the cheese and pepperoni and put it in the oven. I Turned on the t.v. and Dragonball was playing. Before I could get comfortable I Got a text.

It was from my brother. I texted him back when Asano came from upstairs. "I watched this one already. Gohan defeats cell." Asano said. I glared at him. "I'm behind on dragon ball so I Didn't know ass-ano," I Said. "That's not my name," he said as he hit me on the head. I pouted. "It's not my fault you were an ass," I said. The oven beeped, stopping Asano from jumping over the couch and sitting on me.

"Get that for me? Please?" I asked. He sighed and got the pizza out of the oven. "You bought this from a store right?" Asano asked. "I made that for your information," I said. "Sure~," he commented before setting the pizza on the table in front of me. He sat next to me and we watched Dragonball while we ate pizza. I leaned on Asano cause I Was getting sleepy. "W-what are you doing Sumairu san?" he asked. I ignored him as my eyes got heavy. I yawned and got close. "Sumairu?" he asked. I could barely keep my eyes open. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

*Asano p.o.v* "Sumairu?" I asked. She didn't answer. I Looked down to see her asleep. I slightly squirmed under her. "You're so weird, you make me feel weird. When I first laid eyes on you..." I huffed. "I want this to last forever... I want us to last forever." I lifted up a strand of her hair. It was soft and smelt like chocolate. "Can't you see... i-" Sumairu shuffled in her sleep suddenly, stopping me from going on. I sighed. I Turned off the t.v and put a cover over us. "I love you., I said. I patted her hair for a while until I Fell asleep.