Secret's out about my family

I was squirming under a desk. I Had pranked Karma Akabane earlier instead of killing him. Karma was angry afterward and started to hunt me down. 'Am I safe yet?' I thought. Then I heard a door open. "yuko chan~." he called. 'He knows I'm here!' I thought. I Stayed silent and held my breathe. "yuko chan~ are you in here?" he asked as he paced around the room. He huffed before walking out of the room.

I Gave a breath when my phone beeped. "Gotcha!" he said as he tickled me. "D-damn you Karma Akabane!" I Said between laughs. I Laughed too hard and fell on the ground. "Why aren't you fighting back Yuko chan~?" he asked, a smirk planted on his face. "S-stop it!" I said, still laughing. The door burst open and there was Yukio.

Karma stopped and got up. "Karma... was that yuko's voice?" he asked as he walked in. "no, it wasn't." he lied. "Yes, it was. I'm right here, help me!" I yelled. "So what if it is?" karma asked. "Tickle her on the feet, she can't stand that and snorts like a pig," Yukio said. I was in utter shock. "You bastard!" I yelled. They both started to tickle me until I snorted. "Pop goes the piggie," Yukio said.

I punched him and karma in the face before I got up and ran to class. "Yuko, I got an idea! How about we go somewhere together with friends of course," said Maehara. "Sure... who's going?" I asked. "Nagisa, Kyano, Okada, Rio, Yukio, and Karma," he said. "I'll pass," I said. "Please come, it won't be as fun without you." he pleaded. I sighed. "I'll think about it," I said. I sat in my seat and waited for class to start.

*time skip*

"we'll be going to Okinawa tomorrow so bring what you must, and in case of any emergencies you have these." koro sensei said as he put giant books in students' arms. "Whoa. Give me five of these to bench press and I'd be able to throw you to Okinawa." I said. "That's the spirit!" koro said. "Hey, Nagisa, you got a group yet?" I asked. He shook his head. "How about me, you, Okada, Kayano, that other girl, and Yukio go as a group?" I asked. "Yeah and karma can be in it too, he knows quite a lot on "no witnesses"," Nagisa said.

I frowned. "I guess," I said. Nagisa walked away. "So have you thought it over?" Maehara asked me. "Fine, I'll go, but you have to keep k-a-r-m-a away from me," I said. "Why?" he asked. "Hey piggie piggie piggie!" karma said. Yukio started to make pig noises. "I might kill that elf," I said as I glared at them. "Hey, I think you'd look like a cute pork cutlet bowl," he said. I shoved him away, cheeks pink. "I'm not a pig," I said. "Pork cutlet bowls are my favorite thing to eat." karma said as he got closer to us.

"Can you say, you'd eat a pork cutlet bowl once more?" Rio said. I didn't notice her until now. Karma swung his arm over me. "I'd eat a pork cutlet bowl, right up," he said the last part in my ear. My cheeks started to get hot as I tried to get out of Akabane's grip. "Yukio!" I yelled. He came over to me and separated me and karma. "Thank you," I said to him, anime tears falling from my face. "What's happening over here?" he asked. Rio showed him a video on her phone. The only thing I could make out of it was pork.

He laughed at me for a second. "Piggie pork cutlet," he said. I glared at him before I got an idea. I started tickling him until he squealed like the pig he is. "Piglets!" I said. He snorted. "Pork cutlet bowls!" Maehara said. "Hey, karma who's your favorite pork cutlet?" Rio asked. "Wait for what?" Yukio asked. Karma pointed at me. "That one," he said. "I was actually convinced he'd pick Yukio," I mumbled. Rio nodded in agreement. "Someone explain this!" Yukio yelled. "Jealous are we?" Maehara asked.

"I just want to know what's happening," he said. "That redhead idiot there said he really likes pork cutlet bowls now that you're one he had to choose for some reason," I explained. "All this talk about food is making me hungry." karma said. "Should we go?" I asked. Maehara nodded. "Hey, I can't come. Sorry!" Nagisa said as he ran past us with Kayano. 

"Okada?" I asked. She wasn't even in the classroom anymore. "Just us four?" Maehara asked. "Nope only you three, I got to go," Rio said as she walked out on us. "Let's go, I'm getting hungrier by the minute," I said as I dragged Maehara out the door.