He doesn't know me

Yukio's point of view

I never saw her like that. Some thing is not right. I sat down running my finger in my hair. I was pissed confused and worried. "Are you alright Yukio san?" Nagisa asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just wondering why Yuko was acting like that. I need a serious talk with her." I said. "I hope she turns back to herself. We can't assassinate without her. Her mind has got all our calculations. Without here everything would be harder to do." karma said. "Plus she means a lot to you and us. We can't lose her now," Maehara said. "She couldn't have gone far," Irina said. Just then the door opened and there she was standing.

She looked... broken. She was staring at the floor and she was wearing her jacket. It was way too hot to be wearing a jacket so I knew something was wrong. "Yu-yu?" I asked. That was her favorite nickname. She frowned. I got up and stepped forward. She stepped back. I brought my arms out. "Come here," I said. She hesitated before walking towards me slowly. She was mumbling something I couldn't hear clearly. As she got closer I started to hear.

"Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it..." she said. She stopped in front of me. She finally looked up hatred in her eyes. "Go away," she said. I let down my arms and walked past her not before I smelt a metallic smell. Cuts or reopened wounds? None the less I walked out of the cafe but stayed by the boor. I want to know what's wrong.

Yuko's point of view

I stayed silent. Why did he leave? I knew he wanted to help. Why did he leave? "Yuko?" Kurasuma asked. Why did he leave? He stepped forward but didn't go any farther. "Hey idiot what the hell is wrong with you?" karma asked. Everyone sweatdropped. I dropped to my knees and started to cry. "Karma!" Nagisa said.

Karma stood over me. "Stop crying. You did this to yourself," he said. I continued crying. "Your the one who did this." he said. "karma, lay off!" Nagisa yelled. "It's your fault." he said. "No, it's not!" Maehara said. "Yes, it is!" I yelled between sobs. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. I don't know what's going on. I'm so confused. I can't control myself anymore. It hurts. Help me. I'm so scared!" I screamed.

Karma brought me into a hug. "And we want to help you. You just had to tell us what was wrong instead of leaving us in the dark." he said. I continued crying. "Stop your tears. We are here. It's okay." karma said as he rubbed my back. I stopped crying after a minute or two. I started to dry my eyes but karma cleaned it for me.

"No more tears. It's over now." he said before kissing me on the head. "You're important to me and I don't want to see you like this." he said. My cheeks grew warm. "Yukio. I need to apologize to him." I said changing the topic. "I'll go get him." karma said as he let me go and walked out the door. "What happened?" Kayano asked. "You okay." Nagisa asked. They all bombarded me with questions. "Yu-yu." Yukio said. I turned. "Yui. I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I don't know why I la-" I was interrupted by him hugging me.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." he said. "I promise," I said. "Did anyone else hear karma say I instead of us?" asked Rio. "Yeah, he did say I instead of us." Maehara said. "Trying to throw out a confession in the middle of a rant." Irina said. Karma blushed and looked away. "Not at all. I just wasn't thinking when I said it. Plus that would be a waste of a confession. It had to be at a romantic place for it to actually mean something." he said.

"What about when you kissed her?" Rio asked. "What?!" Yukio asked. "It was to calm her down and foreheads kissed don't always mean anything." karma yell a tick mark on his face.

*time skip*

it was me, Ayaka, karma, Kayano, Nagisa, Maehara, Rio, Yukio, and Okada. I was walking in the back with Okada. "I don't know, if you want to snip him from the empty buildings you'd need to at least stay far from view but, be able to see him." I said. "How are we supposed to get him here anyway?" Okada asked. "A diversion? Someone leads him in and the snippers start shooting but then that means that the person leading would get hurt and we can't have a shield or he'll know it's a trap." karma said.

"The person might suddenly run after seeing another classmate at the other end?" Nagisa asked. "He might be able to see the bullet before it hits, so we might scrap that. Cause if a bullet moves 0.5 seconds per hour then he'd see it fifteen feet away." I said. "Whoa, really?" Kayano asked. "Yeah." I said. Out of nowhere a group of guys came out and started attacking us. I push Okada away from the fight and tried helping Kayano but they grabbed me and ran off. "What do you fucking want?" I asked. "You'll see." he said shoving us in the car.

Flirting with death so dont tease meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें