2 jealousy CharlieBabe

(This AU has also had an event like the last oneshot in it. Charlie's father has multiple companies. Charlie is now the owner of them all. But babe and the team have not met all of Charlie's siblings (in this au he has 4). Only Jeff and yuri. )

(the last 2 siblings are Khun and Charn)

___

"Ok, everyone! We're wrapped up for the day! " Alan said, walking into the room.
Of course, the first thing he did was walk over to Jeff, and steal a kiss from him. After, he handed the newly graduate his everyday ramen. Babe just rolled his eyes. Sonic was obviously, almost hanging off of North's arm.

"Already?it's only 11" Way said, turning his chair to face the team. "What are we gonna do for the rest of the work day?" He continued to ask the question in the minds of almost all the people there.

There was a moment of complete silence.
"What about the gym? " Babe's voice broke it. Way nodded and North hummed in agreement. "if he's going then sure" Sonic said. Alan too, voices his agreement.

Then all the heads turned to Jeff, who was standing by Way's car, alongside Charlie. Jeff turned to look at Alan who nodded, and Charlie just gave them a thumbs up.

Seeing that everyone agreed, they decided to do it.

Gym.

________

As the two cars pulled up to the biggest gym in Thailand, which happened to be only 15 minutes away from them. As they entered, Charlie had that puppy smile on his face again. "Stop making puppy faces, have you never been to a gym before? "
Babe asked, putting his bag in the locker.
"oh I have" Charlie said, doing the same.
"I'll go and enter all our names"

Then, the 23 year old walked up to the counter. The woman there immediately bowed, almost nervously as if she were talking to her boss.

Charlie gave her a small nod. Babe didn't bother to listen to the conversation. Charlie gave her a smile and pointed to all of the people in the group.

Before coming back, Charlie gave her a wink, and the girl blushed like a tomato.

Don't get jealous. He's gay. He's gay. He's not flirting with her. Don't get jealous.

But babe did indeed get jealous.

"What was that bout? Do you know her?"
Babe asked Charlie as the boy approached. "Eh, you could say that. "
Charlie gave a vague reply. Babe bit the inside of his cheek. Charlie never gives vague replies.

His fears calmed down a little when Charlie came and pressed a kiss to his cheek. It's all fine. A small smile slipped on his face when Charlie peppered kisses all over his face. "Don't worry your pretty head" Charlie whispered. Babe scrunched his face. "Im not pretty, I'm hot" He said pettily. Charlie's smile was back on his face, as he grabbed the clothes he was gonna change into. A fucking hoodie.

"Charlie! You're in a gym! Don't wear another hoodie!" babe complained, following behind Charlie. Suddenly, Charlie stopped, and looked in front of himself.

For a minute or so, Charlie observed the two people fighting.

There was a normal looking guy, and a guy who babe knew. This guy was known as king of the rink. N ' Kunn. He had only graduated like 2 years ago. This 19 year old. He's been doing this as his profession for three years. Nobody has been able to beat him. As He always says, only his brother could beat him.

Of course, Kunn won the fight.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Winner from the red racing team appeared. "It's pit babe. " There was a smug smile on the enemy racers face.