6 CharlieBabe sad

Ok
Charlie's father is different, Babes pa is different.

Remember the first one shot?

That happened.

Yeah so basically Charlie is rich now.
Let me explain the timeline for this au

Babe crash incident happens, Charlie takes care oh him till he can do stuff on his own(but he still can't drive)

A Gun shot incident happens, where Charlie gets shot twice in his back.

Then the break up incident(this is where the au starts)

Ok?

Ok.

__

"P'Babe, please talk to me" Charlie says as he approaches the fastly walking alpha. He puts a hand on Babe's shoulder, but it's deflected. "I don't understand what I did... Please... " Charlie stays persistent. "Why did you break up with me? " Charlie asks, hurt evident in his voice and face.

A voice at the back of babes head is nagging him. Telling him to believe it.

But it's just lies. Isn't it?

"Because I'm disgusted. " Babe looked into Charlie's eyes as he dropped his bag in the seat besides the drivers.

"Please tell me why" Charlie asked, his voice breaking in the middle.

Lies.. He doesn't care

"I don't like sharing things with anyone" Babe harshly shoved Charlie, punching his shoulder. A big part of him screamed at him to just stop. But he didn't. "Please talk to me... I'm not cheating.. " Charlie tried to say, only to get pushed once again. "Can you stop lying, Charlie? I saw you with that omega guy your always with. That omega. " Babe said, punching Charlie's shoulder even harder.

"You were with me. But you were having a fling with that omega! " Babe said as he got into his car. When Charlie tried to say something, babe just shoved him to the ground.

_______

"Jeff? Where's Charlie? " Alan asked as the omega walked into the garage without his brother. "He won't be able to come for today and tomorrow. " Jeff informed, putting the leave In front of Alan. "What happened? " Alan asked worriedly, though he signed off on the paper without looking, as he knew Jeff and Charlie were trustable.

"His stitches got torn. When he came home and took of his jacket, his shirt was drenched in blood. He wasn't ready to say what happened. The stitched him up, but it's going to take a day to completely let them adjust. " Jeff said, sighing a little.

"The stitches for the gun shots and the stitches on his back were both torn. The nurse said it couldn't be falling. It looked like he was shoved really hard. And also like he fell down. And then obviously, the part where he just neglected the bleeding. " Jeff said, putting all his things in the locker. After, he walked over to Alan, and sat straddling him in his lap.

"I'm scared" Jeff whispered, looking into Alan's eyes . "I know, baby" Alan softly replied, pressing a kiss on the baby in this situations shoulder.

They'll manage.

_____

Day 4

"P'Charlie! Eat! " Jeff got annoyed when Charlie turned away food for the Nth time. "I'm not hungry" "You cant jus-" Jeff stopped and sighed. "Phi... I'm worried" Jeff said, sitting beside Charlie. "Atleast, tell me what happened? " Jeff asked, taking Charlie's hand in his own. "Babe broke up with me" Charlie said, it sounding more like a whimper.