19 Babe suffering

"I'm disappointed in you Charlie" Bane said, walking away..

That's it. Charlie knew it was coming. But it hurt much more when it really happens, doesn't it?

Specifically when today, he was supposed spend with Babe, doing all their favorite things, To say goodbye, without saying goodbye.

______

It was the next day, An hour before the race. Jeff only came to see his brother for the last time, as his plan was put in motion. His eyes were glistening with tears, as he talked about the past with his phi.

"I loved it all. Living with p'Pete was the time of my life" Jeff said. "Yeah, me too. Who would've thought, I wouldn't be here to love the guy I was lovesick for,  anymore" Charlie said.

"You don't love him anymore? I thought you'd love him till the day you die? " Jeff asked. "Yeah, I do love him. But it's better to say I don't. Today is the day isn't it? " Charlie chuckled and gave a sad smile.
"Did you say goodbye? I saw what happened yesterday. " Jeff asked, wiping the tears on his face. "I didn't think that would be the way id say goodbye to him either. But it was. I'll break up with him today. I don't want his boyfriend to be dead. "Charlie said, standing up. Jeff stood up too. Jeff and Charlie hugged one last time, as Pete entered the room.

" Charlie, do you have to do this? "Pete asked. " Yeah, Phi. It's the only way. It's either all of you live, and I die now, or I die in agony, knowing you all died. "Charlie said. Jeff couldn't hold his tears in anymore. Pete sighed and joined into their hug. " I love you two. "Charlie said.
The said their goodbyes for the last time, as the sibling trio turned into a Duo.

Suddenly, Babe passed by. Charlie caught his babes eyes, knowing that this would be the last time, he waved to Babe.

__________

"Charlie has been wierd today"

"Yeah"
Bang!

While they were talking, suddenly there was a loud sound of a car hitting the edge of the field. Charlie's car, which was traveling at high speed, skidded over a pile of tires and spread across the field. This caused all Marshalls in the field to wave the yellow flag with both hands to signal to the other cars that an accident had occurred on the track, followed by raising the red flag which indicated the race was stopped and the other cars immediately left the field. Babe was so shocked that his feet froze when he saw the scene, because Charlie's car didn't break down and stop at once. Due to the very high speed and possible control system failure, the car's head bounced off the edge of the track and overturned. And it got even worse when the second car following behind failed to brake in time and lost control and hit Charlie's car.
All while Charlie was still in the car.

"Charlie!!" Babe started running down the field, not paying attention to the cars filling the track. But the trauma team was faster. They grabbed him and held him down.

"So this it? " Charlie's voice was heard through their team dialogue speaker.

"The doors are locked  from the inside!! " A trauma guy screamed.

"And I'm not opening them. "Charlie's voice was weaker.

Suddenly, the Car burst into Flames, and with Charlie's voice, you could hear the crackling. " NOO!! "Babe screamed.
"My last words are getting r-recorded huh? " Charlie chuckled weakly.

" Xhunter, thankyou for some of the best Months of my life. P'Alan And P'Pete please take care of Jeff. I love you all so much. Please just think of me as one of your Exes P'Babe. Don't fret on m-oof" You could almost hear Charlie grimacing.

"I love you P'Babe"

Suddenly, You couldn't hear Charlie anymore.

Suddenly, Babe could hear everything going on in the Arena.