22

So yeah.

The whole team had to cross the country in a camper for a promotion thing.

And currently, they were panick-packing.

Well, except Jeff.

Jeff just sat there elegantly on Alans sofa, done with his breakfast, his beauty sleep, and all packed up, As Alan ran around the house, collecting all he would need.

"Ummm... Snacks? " Alan asked. "Check."
"Socks? " He asked again, "check." And so they went back and forth till Alan was finally satisfied they had everything.

And then, we shift scenes to Charlie and Babes Condo.

While Babe was running around the room packing, Charlie just sat there.
"Help me! " Babe said to him. Charlie blinked, got up, picked Babe up and put him on the bed. Babe raised a brow at him, but before he could make a snarky remark, Charlie was already up and working, and in less than ten minutes, both their bags were packed with everything they would need.

"WoW"

But yes, babe still insisted on packing 90% of his wardrobe.

We don't even need to talk about North and sonic. There were clothes flying around the apartment, 1 suitcase for themselves, 1 filled with cameras, and stuff for the channel, 1 filled with games, 1 filled with snacks.

In pete and Ways home tho, it was different. You see, currently, Way was tied up on the bed with the ties that pete was going to pack, but way pulled them out without asking. Their packing was basically done anyways, right?

So yeah, now Way had a vibrator inside him, and petes dick in his mouth as pete pulled a vibrating cock ring onto him. He looked so pretty, tied up like this, begging, crying, but saying green every single time Pete asked for his color. So yeah, rather than the room being a mess, Way was currently a mess.

But dont worry, they met up in time.