8 idek saving people

The x hunter team was walking from the near restaurant back to their garage, when they suddenly heard screams from a house.

"Somebody! Please help! " A little girl in a swimsuit said, standing near a pool in the house. "What happened? " Alan was the first to go in to the house. Then babe, way and everyone entered. Charlie stayed out for about a second, before he too rushed in.

The sight was not good.

A group of kids were collectively fainted near the swimming pool. There seemed to be a gas, (which Charlie immediately detected was nitrogen) coming up from the pool.

Immediately, the team went into rescue mode and lifted them up into the lawn.
Jeff rushed to call firefighters. The pulses of all the kids were non existent.

"I still can't feel anything. " Alan said.
"The firefighters? " He turned to Jeff."on their way"the omega informed. "CPR"
Babe suggested, his eyes wide I'm realization.

"Yeah" Way supported. "That's it! " Alan said, taking position on a little man.
"Wait a second" Jeff stopped them. "How many of you are actually cpr certified? "
He inquired, his questioning gaze landing on them. He raised his own hand, after which Charlie followed suit.
"Nope. Not happening. " Jeff said.

Suddenly, the firefighters barged in to the backyard. Immediately, all the kids were being put through cpr, and one by one, they all got up. Most of The X-hunter team was helping with the people performing cpr. Jeff and Charlie were with the girl, helping the cop get the information gently. It seemed like they had babysitted her before.

Everyone got distracted.

Suddenly,there was a loud splashing sound.

when babe looked back at Charlie and Jeff, the racer was missing.

"Where's Charlie?"

The girl stood wide eyed before the pool.

"Phi Charlie...He jumped into the pool! "
She said to them with a horrified tone.

"Charlie.. Charlie! " Everyone loudly called Charlie's name, hoping and wishing for him to answer. "Why the- why would he do that?! "Babe exclaimed.

The firefighters start to wave off the nitrogen, but they couldn't do it. Everyone kept panicking, calling Charlie's name on the top of their voices.
" Charlie! " Babes voice came off broken.
The pool was completely enveloped in nitrogen, and nothing was visible. It was just cloud, cloud. Babe begged in his heart, to see Charlie's face, popping out of there. "Charlie!" Babe let out a sob.

At that moment, Charlie suddenly emerged from the water, holding a little girl in his arms. Babe heaved a sigh of relief, and thanked heavens that Charlie was alright.

Charlie had rescued a girl that had sunk into the water.

The team immediately rushed her and Charlie to an open area. "She has no pulse" Charlie pointed out, slowly lowering her to the ground. The team started cpr. The firefighters continuously pressed her chest in, and an oxygen mask was used to provide her air.

Suddenly, she coughed, and water sprayed out of her mouth.

Charlie, 'the brave kid', had counted the slippers outside, and asked the little girl how many people had come to this party. Turns out that a girl was still in the pool.
Being the selfless person he was, Charlie had jumped into the pool to save the girl, regardless of his own safety.

_____

I know it's super short, sorry.

I just want to say, thank you for reading this book.

8k reads in a week, is no game.

I love you all so much.

Thank you !