Author's Note

Hullo everyone!

Let me just start off by assuring you that there WILL be a sequel! I can't exactly leave you on this cliffhanger, lol. When I first began this story two years ago, I started with a chapter set in the Golden Era. After finishing this work, I'm now torn between sticking to my original plan of following (some) canon events and taking Liza and Sirius to the Golden Era, OR continuing around where I left off in the Marauder's timeline. If you have any input, I would be glad to hear it! 

Either way, thank you so much for taking this journey with me. To my new readers, welcome! And to my returning readers and followers, thank you for sticking by me throughout the years. I first discovered Wattpad during a lonely and bittersweet period of my life. When I needed a friend or a laugh, you all were here to support me. Harry Potter is one of the defining works of my life and I am just grateful to be able to be a small part of its universe!

This is officially my longest work and I am so proud to be here with all of you. Please vote, comment, and check out my profile for other stories! I wager that there is one or two you'll enjoy. 

As always, please reach out if you ever need anything. I love you all. 

Always.