The girl in white

"oh oh miyanhh.."

oh oh sorry ..

taehyung came back to them 
Hyung ...the  team is calling me I gotta go please take care of her there's a lot of crowd outside don't let her leave the rooom untill they send us help . It's Risky.

He nodes in a yes.

She just stood there fighting the storms in the head due to the situation she was in .
Am I dreaming??

She stayed quit unable to utter a word . becoz of the jimin effect and peeking at his shirtless body.

Jimin: so did u two get caught ??

trying to tease her to make sure there's nothing going one between two of them .

You: Noooo I just yelled his name out being and army I couldn't  control.

Jimin: control what. ? 
He asked  biting his lower lip controlling the laughs  teaseing looking at her frustrated face

You: the excitement (side eye)
he bites his cheek try to controll his laughter again.

Jimins PoV
Agh I told them not to choose India. We will have to work twicer and I m gonna feel so bad for being here and not doin  a show for Indian armies. We were here for shooting our new album music videos and to make better relationship with Indian music industry.
Drying my hairs I came out of the room after hearing a Feminine Voice along with tae.
Also some tingling noise of bells as if someone tied them on the shoes or feets. I came out and my sight fell on someone who was standing next to tae. she was tensed with guilt filled eyes yet so beautifulll . The long beautiful hairs reaching below her waist. eyes so doe .. the face of an Angel and body of a goddess...fingers fiddling with each others .. lips trembling as if she did some crime.

Also kissable .

The hell I never observed a woman so much

End of the PoV..

suddenly she realised that she was sitting in the same room as the mosttttt adored person by her.. tears started to well up in her eyes ..
he stood up in getting worried

m sorry ......I was just kidding I didn't mean to ...kwenchana?... he asks worriedlyy

No No it's not it.... she replies with  in between  her cries.

wae wae r you  not feeling well..??? He asks again panicking.

no I can't believe u r in the same room as me... she replies sobbing

aahh~~ he  relaxed himself and laughed at her being cute..  ...

kwwechana... itsokay I am a human too.

How can someone be this adorable!!?. He smiles to himself.

he gives her water to drink. Helping her clam her sobbing cries .suddenly someone banged their door ...
' its our manager palli  come in here'
u entered the shower...
Manager: jiminaah ..Taehyungahh~

Jimin:..dae manager... I am showering '

He turns on the shower on to make it look

She flinched holding on to his biceps he immediately held her by her  waist  two of them drenching in water.
Manager: aah khare oh don't come out  of the room. People r making it crowdy.. ara...?! Stay in

Jimin: yeah yeah..
. He was swiping his wet hair .her  white kurti was drenched n was almost see through by now . She untied her long hairs because they were wet .Man was too engrossed in observing her every action in details as if he has to submit a report on it ..