The aim didn't missed

Suddenly her phone rings ..
Her: hello ? Yes uncle .
Vaibs dad: beta please we need to buy some pooja things .. go with mihir .. okay .. sorry beta I just trust you two in these things .. everyone else-
Her: it's okay uncleee .. we will do it ..

Jimin: what is it ?
Her: let's go back.. something urgent came up .
Jimin : okay

Climbing down the stairs of the temple . She waited for jimin to bring the car . Suddenly some men started cat calling her teasing her.. they looked raggedy and dangerous but also disgustingly dirty ..
rolling her eyes at them she kept waiting for jimin ..
as everyone around her were feared by the men they must be powerful.. she just wanted to escape

Suddenly one of them said .

'Kaavi, veedu namma thookkam paaru'.
(Hey beautiful look at us)

Fear took over her.. she felt alone in the crowd as everybody tend to ignore the deeds of those creature .

But suddenly she saw the car the same car approaching her.. she sighed in relief. She was lost in the thoughts of how she's gonna be safe in minutes when that man .. came near .. grabbing her arm.

' why the hell are you ignoreing us pretty lady come on see how eagerly they all are waiting for you ' he said and the others in the group laughed ..her eyes soon turned teary blurring the vision ..she felt powerless against his hold .. she digged her nail in his fist ..but he was strong .. looking up at her Mahadeva.. her Bhairava she prayed..

When suddenly the man left the hold in jerk falling across the road as he was hitby a car.. it was him ..

That man cried as he's leg was churned in due to the car wheels..

She gasped tears flowing out more seeing the blood and the man groaning in pain ..

Opening the door in thud he came out.. picking that man in a hold of one hand .

' yahh how dare you.. don't you love your lifee' he spat twisting the fist on his collars and throwing that bleeding man in the middle of the road .

' jiminnn.. he is already bleeding let him go .. let's go let's no get into this please'

' any of you dare to touch her or watch me '
Grabbing her witst he took her to the passenger side of the car.. when one the man from that group came near them.

' aye angrez pardesi yeh humari ilaka h aur yeh bhi humari h '

trying to hold her but jimin suddenly grabs the knife from the stall slitting his arm with it like a sword as if he is a professional sword fighter knowing all the tricks  .. breaking his blood vessel resulting it pour the  blood out of him in a go

' jiminn... nooo' she said Turing her body ti the other side she was sensitive to such things blood the volience . He understood.. but couldn't control the rage against those men who thought of touching her in a way they should even in the dreams .

The man growled in painn holding his injury when other people in his group came for his help.

" the aim didn'td missed .. I just saved you from myself ... so don't awake the beast in me ' he growled on thier face pointing at them ..

They were all feared to the core I am sure they didn't understand the words but his body language oh my god .. she looked at him without even blinking ..the men vaninshed.. the man with the bleeding arm was eyeing him .. it was scary but the way jimin looked at them was more scary .. it started to scare her.. his aura was different than how he portrayed she thaught ..
Guiding her to the passenger seat .. he hugged her