No ..Don't go please ~

Jimin's PoV
I immediately woke up hearing hyungs name . One minute did I slept? Without the pills ? But how?
What more magical things  she's gonna do to me  .
Bringing back myself to the call I replied to hyung.

Namjoon : you were sleeepin?? But tae is with me ?? Who gave you the pills don't lie jimin or did you drink too much??OR is your insomnia curing that's goo-

Jimin: aani hyunjin .. I mean I was slipping from the ground almost fell.haha... but why did u called hyung?
Namjoon : will you come with us tomorrow we have another siight to see ..?

I took a pause to look at her .. she was too interested in our conversation to know what's happening nodding her head she questioned.

Jimin:  hyung I think I couldn't make it .. I have a severe shoulder pain and I have called a physiotherapist.. Dr can I go to sight seeing it's urgent for us?
I asked looking at her direction. She was clearly confused but cute smiling at her confused struggling face i signaled her to say no .

Her : umm.. umm .. nO I guess
Namjoon: give her the phone ... let me talk to her .. why don't you take care-

Yeeting the phone i put it near her ear. Eyeing me ,she replied to him I chuckled at her flabbergasted state .

Manasvi : hel- Helo yes sir
Namjoon : hello dr it's me namjoon he's brother ... is he okay Dr .. what's his problem exactly tell me?

She was so invested in talking to namjoon hyung so respectfully or was she emotional obviously army heart ..

Manasvi: sir do not worry he is perfectly fin-

I covered her mouth with my plam signalling her to play along in this little drama becoz I wanted to spend some more time with her.
Namjoon : hello- hello doctor I can't hear you -

Smacking my hand away from her mouth. I looked at her with puppy eyes knowing it would work .she whispered back in no . I threatened her with my eyes attacking her making her fall back on the bed . Meanwhile hyung was babbling something which I was not caring at all in the moment but she was .. she was trying her best.. to answer him

Caging her in my arms .. he leans in pecking her forehead.. she tried a lot pushed me away but couldn't taking her hand.. her little palm .. peckin it .. dipping my face in her neck .. her hairs smelling like entered the garden of flowers ..and her perfume .. the new addiction of mine.. the addiction which is good for me .. the comfort I couldn't find anywhere .. this is the place where I find the peace .. not the fame the luxury I won.. just how these lilttle plams ruffling in my hairs can put me to sleep. she gave up on pushing me away after some seconds. I felt her slightly caressing my hair...smiling at her reaction .. I snuggled up more

Manasvi: sir- he's having - a little back pain and his calves are hurting- dont do that- he says~
Namjoon: but he says the pain is in the shoulder -

Manasvi: Yess Yess the shoulder .. in fact his muscles are so strained I think he needs REST.

Pressureing on the last word which made him look up in her eyes giggleling  keeping the phone after the conversation. She pushed him keeping her palms on her chest but he didn't move due the strength differences.

Manasvi : you made me lie to namjooon!
She Gritted her teeths a little

jimin : you wanna tell him the truth it's okay I'll call him back wait-
Try to get up from the bed.

Manasvi: NO it's okay .. you should take some rest
She replied Holding my fingers pulling me back to the bed .

I looked up at her our gaze met for some seconds And then she looked away .I smiled unknowingly . The kind of effect I hold on her by doing things just from the screen? Am I that insane ..or did I fall for her and my is heart is tripping...taking my hands back to my head letting a relaxing sigh I kept looking at her.. watching her try to do the best she can to not react and struggling to hide her smile was becoming my favourite thing ..

Manasvi : what ?
She asked without looking at me .
Jimin : Is nobody else resting with me? I replied shifting to the side to look at her more intensely..

Manasvi : I have to go and pack the things .. tomorrow is the last day here .. we are going back to my jijs village for marriage preparations.

she started tieing her long soft wavey beautiful hairlocks.. how on earth can a woman have this long gorgeous healthy hair ..her back muscles moving in sync when she tied them the mole on her back making me feel different things and the words coming out from her mouth saddened me .

She got up from the bed saying that.. her words took the smile away from my lips

Jimin: you are leaving? I asked panic visible in my tone but I tried my best to cover it

Manasvi: hnnm. Day after tomorrow.

She hummed softly trying her best to hide her face , probably the tears . I rushed stroming towards her back hugging her small frame caging her waist with my arms ..trying my best to not cry .. the lump in my throat was making it difficult to bring the words out of my mouth..

I wanted to scream the pain that was forming in my throat due to stopping the tears .. i bit on her shoulder to avoid crying more but it wasn't helping ... I didn't know I would cry for someone I met 2 days ago... I would cry for someone because they mentioned about leaving .. I couldn't think what would I do afte her leaving or if she really leaves... I was never like this ... it felt to be homeless if she leaves ...my hold got tighter on her waist..it was probably hard for her to even breath....cried on her shoulder wetting her saree thing and skin.. her naked backed giving me the warmth I never felt.. in the process she didn't stopped me.

Jimin : No ..Don't go...please ..
I said nodding in no on her shoulders

She turned around to look at me ... I couldn't stand to look into her eyes I just felt so weak.. wiping my tears and nose she said :