Kiss me

Jimins PoV

I rushed running towards the ground where I spotted her.. I didn't wanted her to disappear again ...no no no not again.... I reached and I saw her talking to someone she was looking like a sunflower...
that
Yellow outfit I don't know what it was it was some Indian thing ig .... Her long shiny locks of hairs ... the smile ... thát could heal anyone... the eyes kinda looked tired but beautiful...Sunrays touching her already golden skin making her look like a Divine godess...that should be me ....
the perfect curves but tiny like the Bambi dear .....

I was shamelessly lost admiring her when the girl beside her caught me ... it was her friend I guess ... I gave her a sign to tell her that I am here ... she looked up at me... the moment our eyes met .. I am sure she knew it ... I grabbed her wrist taking her with me ...she was panicked and was babelering but l needed a place alone ... just her and me

End of the Pov.

Aouch! It's hurting .. she hissed

You were in deep sleep.. and you barely get to sleep.. so I didn't-
She replied trying to coverup like a guilty thief..he took steps towards her kept going untill her steps stopped and her back hit the cold wall ... she kept babberlimg non stop explaining him ...

When he smashed his plum lips capturing hers in his ....transefering away her lip color to his..shutting her up..

JIMINNNN~!!! She gasped pushing him away a lil with his shoulders .
She was doomed overwhelmed... not able to breathe.. not able process..

But He couldn't resist the urge to feeel her soft lips again .. he leaned in again.. but was pushed away a lil... s

(Oh my god this woman... girls are dieing for this out there..)...

This time he leaned in again .. holding her wrist taking them to her back ... twisting it.. using another hand to softly cupping her neck...and leaning in for a kiss again .... it wasn't a kiss ... it wasn't a peck... it was as if he wanted to put on thể lipstick via her lips .....he took some good seconds as if he was eating them... pulled away to breathe...

both of there chest going up and down in a sync .. like dancing for the beats which was being played outside in the function ....she tried freeing her hand from his hold ... the struggle went vein .. becoz of his strength only to cause her bangles tingling

She was too shocked and flustered to even utter a word.looking into his deep gaze but couldn't stand it and looked away... suddenly their was a sound.. the sound of someone bagging ..
She panicked..pleasing him to leave her just with the eyes... the man was enjoying ... enjoying seeing tở struggle panic and the fear in her eyes ...

???: Kon haii..open the door

Her: it's Isha .. jimin leave me ~...Its me Isha ...I am .. I am.. changing ..

JIMIN: aani ..NO..
So let's get you changed them I can help you maybe... This thing.... looks difficult to undo....
anyways ..

he says drawing a finger from her neck to her waist with pauses...

Isha: jaldi se naniji ki shawl de de .. from the door itself she's in hurry you can change aramse then..it's on the bed.. jaldiii!!

Her: jimin please~

Jimin: kiss me .. I might think about it...

Whining at his demand ..
He leaves his hold on her wrist letting her free..
SHe runs towards the shawl ...and had a plan of escaping too... and he knew it...he knew it ..
he let her pick it.. and rushed to hug her from behind before she could reach the door....

Her: do you wanna get introduced to her??? She said in a frustrating tone...

Yeah he giggled

snuggling his face in her hairs smelling them ...she sighed opening the door a little..

Her:here the shawl.. *fake simles*

Isha: get changed quickly and come- wait why are you so red ..are you having fever-

(Who's gonna tell her it's her messed up lipstick )

Her: no no I was just ... I was just ahhouch~~
Panicking through the answer .. she moaned after feeeling a tingling bite on her back...

Isha: are you sick.. let me in ...let's go to the doctor .. I don't think you are goood mana..