Lets cuddle .. shall we ?

Her pov

The moment I was in ..his breath clashing on the skin of my shoulder ,How do I believe this ?
the man I adored my entire life.Adored his way of expressing ,his art , his passion,his hard work , his love for his mates , a literal Angel is just inches away from me.The lil hairs on my body stood up in attention the moment I felt the coldness of his nose on the side of the neck his lips joining in seconds.. closing my eyes holding in the air in my lungs I couldn't breathe. I felt his palm sliding down off my arms stopping at my bangle filled wrist , holding it softly still they made a tingling sound in the silence with the peppering sound of our hearts beating. He adoringly observed its jewels.

"Yeppouda" (beautiful) he muttered brushing his lips on my skin

taking my wrist in his hand then to his cheeks , my palms touching his jaw and chin..in the process I forgot I had kept my breath in...

End of PoV.

" Breathe " he chuckled heavenly In his deep voice

Feeling embarrassed a lil bit calming down she continued to breathe . she smiled caressing his face a little more.

" it's like I have entered the world of fanfiction" she says giggling,breaking the silence.

"Owhhhh so you are into my fanfictions......that's interesting, they are so wild tho.. Verry nasty " he replies tease all over his answer .

" NOO no I just read sometimes when they send me ,also only the fluffs l... anhh what r you doing ~ "

she feels his cold plams slowly sliding onto her waist.she slaps removing them from the place

" they are so cold see .." whining he repeats his action to prove her and fooling her from real intentions"

Trapping her in his words he slides his cold plam
Furthermore ..the feeeling thr thousands of butterflies dancing in her stomach to electricitfying jolts up at his touch..she was paralysed by the love taking over her senses to react .

Picking her up leading towards the bed...

"Let's cuddle.. shall we? "

Nodding at his question . He picks her up in a single breath swiping her feet from the ground in a blink of an eye. Taking her to the bed .putting her down as if she was a rare antic vas to be handled. Hovering her and caging her under him with his obviously bigger body than hers.. his legs up till her tighs hands around the waist and face below her ear... then letting a sigh of relief he slept in less than minutes.. meanwhile she waiting for his next move to make or words to here..

" jimin ??" She says tapping his cheeks a little

" hmmp ~"

Earning a snoring hmm she giggled knowing this is the same person who was complaining about his insomnia yesterday.

Moon shining bright outside the room the wind blowing the curtains to dance ....the tingling sound of her bangles as she keep moving away his hairs from his eyes which were flying like white flowered dandelions due the breeze..

When suddenly his phone rings.. she saw his angelic face it was cruel to disturb his peaceful sleep so she struggle a little to pick it up n decline it but saw the name namjoon.. n thaught it could be be serious ..

" jimin ~" she softly coos in his ears but gets no response

" jimin wake up it's namjoon.. it might ne important".  She says again cooing in his ears

Hearing the mans name he picks his head up trying to process and holding phone to his ears.

" yeah who is this..."

"Hello jimin .. it's me namjoon .. r u drunk again I told u we have a meet up tomorrow don't get wasted okayyy"

"Yea- yeahh  hyung I was sleeping-  "