We will buy your whole basket aajumma

Her Pov

How is he so cute. I was trying my best to control the  cuteness aggression but I just wanted to squish him. How can a human being be so adorable that it hurts. I wanted to cry . I kept teasing, him scaring , threatening him and he was taking it all believing me. So cute.
Adoring sleepy him for some more moments I slept .

I woke up early as We were going shiv mandir early in the morning as he wanted to meet my dad I mean universe dads . It was still dark sun wasn't up yet.. I tried to get up but was stuck with a tight hold and very heavyweight on me... just to realise this big buff man was squeezing me .. he had gotten buff after returning from the army and really very strong. I couldn't even move , suddenly I remembered how we armys called him tiny. I tapped on his arms around my waist to wake him up. Rather than waking up he squeezed in more spooning me..

" jiminnn wake up .. we have to meet my daddd"

"Mhmmgrrrh" he groaned in his morning sleepy voice.. fluffy cheeks stuffed on my shoulder but the jawline poking my skin, I didn't look at him yet but still can imagine how beautiful he must be looking with the messy hairs falling on his forehead..

I calmed my action of waking him up unknowingly my hands went to his face caressing it a little..I turn a little facing him getting on my back and was amazed by the most beautiful sight I have ever seen... I gulped lookin at his sweet peaceful face

He struggled a little to find a comfortable spot again due to my change in position I guided in on my chest. After that I again started hearing his peaceful snores. I looked at the clock it was almost 5am and it felt like crime to wake him up.

With a lot a struggles I got up and walked out of his hold replacing it with a pillow. Thinking of giving half hour more..

'What are you going to do to your son in law' smirking I said looking up like I always chitchat with my Mahadev .

I got ready with a light pink pair of suit and minimal makeup with obviously jhumkis and bindi.  I came out of the shower drying my hairs

I saw his movements through the mirror.He struggled due to sunlight on his face it was six almost and sun was up .

' good morning ..' I said looking at him with a smile

'good morning.. what time is it...' he replied eyes not leaving mine even through the mirror .
His voice came out all groggy and heavy it did something which made me gulp .. I looked down at the gloss n things in anticipation..

' its- iTs six-"

' WHAT ITS SIX !! Why didn't you wake me up.. oh nooo!' He yelled out stroming here and there to get ready .

it made me giggle. Who's will dare to wake up him when he looks that adorable in his sleep.

' it's okay I told him u we're sick and he's not that busy today' i replied biting my lips controlling my laughter

' thankk youu .. thank godd. Well you are not wearing that thing? ' he questioned avoiding the eye contact looking away

' what thing .. is this not good?!???' I asked him being all serious scanning myself in the mirror.as he never points things out he's such a sweetheart did my dressing sense failed me again.... Nooo wayyy. The thoughts were storming in my head... making me conscious ...