Are you trying to escape ?

Her PoV
I don't how I ended up like this .. I mean will anyone believe me if I tell them .. I mean I can't believe myself either ..  let me pinch my self ..

Aauch~ it's real oh mygod

Because of my movements it was disturbing his sleep maybe he was whining ... something twisted in my stomach after feeling the fanning of his breaths through the fabric..my throat went dry... I needed water.. but didn't wanted to disturb his sleep ..
I tried to getup quitelyy..but it wasn't quite enough ig...

Jimin: are you trying tớ escape???
Her: nooo  u ... u need to sleep u r not well .

Jm: hmph ...

he snuggles his face into her warmth .
She kept quit watching him... he slowly drifted to sleep. N she came out of the room With heavy heart
She reached to her room.. with loud teases of her girls but she was quit thinking it was all a dream she's never going to meett him again he probably will leave the country in the morning...

She kept replaying the moments in her head .. with out a ounce of sleep she realised it was almost thè morning..it was the day of the engagement ...she woke up got ready wearing  pretty bright yellow saree handful yellow bangles .. shimmering glitters of makeup on her already golden skin ..just after that she got busy getting her best friend ready..

jimins pov:
He woke up to very dizzy head.... Feeling the absence of the warmth that took him to the peace of sleep after ages ...he got out of the bed running his hands furiously through his hairs.. ...looking around for someone
.
Tae: she left Jimin... waeooo.. is someone missing someone.

Jimin: yahh shutup... how did she leave without saying a fckin goodbye??? Is this the how they treat  their guests??..

Tae: umm you were asleep so she mi-

Jimin: give me your phone .......

He tries to call but her phone was on silent...
He heard noises from the ground floor .. from the lawn... he went to  the gallery to seee a lot of people gathered around...it was some function happening
It didn't took him more than seconds to found her ... he couldn't see properly but knew it was her.. the smile it was her.. he changed into some professional cool outfit wore mask n rushed out of the room...

tae: jimin are you crazyyyyy...people might recognise youuuuu don't do-

jimin: don't tell the manager I'll be back..