It's hurting?

Her PoV

I was in delema ... deeep into the thaughts I couldn't even say goodbye.. to the person who saved me healed me.. loved me ??
I am so stupid... the thaughts kept running and wilding .. being physically present in the event I was mentally thinking about him.. nothing new ... it's been 10 years of this life now ... not mad at all .. I chose this life.. I chose him.. he saved me from other men from ruining.. that's enough for me to be grateful... while I was  in my thaughts , I saw a man stroming towards me .. he was with a mask on ... like a police officer runs to catch the thief... the eyes met and knew who it was ...oh mygod why the hell he's here he's going to get caught... with nợ security... I was with merula talking with Shweta aunty .. panicked as fuck..

Shweta aunty : Beta manasvi .. you just opened the doors for our kids.. how did you managed the software job to becomeing a star .. I am so proud of you...

Her: thank you aunty ..  was just fond working hard since childhood .. *fake laughs*

Shweta aunty: very good beta-

While they were chatting Merula whispers in her ear ..
Merula:  u didn't tell me you have somthing going on huh-

Her: huh?
Merula: look their

My head shot up to the direction where she was eyeing .. the  man was right in front me  peircing my soul through his gaze....I excused myself clearing my throat...rushing toward him

her: JIMIN !!! Whyyy  are youuu here ...istg if they seee
Without reply uttering a word he grabs her wrist... dragging her with him... lookin straight....

Her: jimin .. this not the right place.. we r in public....it's bad for youuu.... Listen to me please 

He ignored all the words spitting out of her mouth in urgency ... continued walking untill they reached room nearby... it was the brides room...

He yeets her hands locking the door behind ...
She rubs her hands because of his hold on her bangle filled hand..

Her: aauch~ it's hurting

Jimin: it's hurting ??... and leaving like that yesterday?? With a good bye ?? What if I would've just left...
Her eyes softened... not because of his little harsh tone ... but his words... she was in her mind... that why would a idol ... why would a goodbye matter to ả superstar a icon...