Rasam rice?

She changed and came out with her comfy hoodie with shorts and sat waiting for them .

Tae : army well we haven't introduced yet * laughs*

She laughed telling him her name

my name is manasvi I m here for my bestfriend engagement.

He couldn't pronounce it obviously a Sanskrit name you guys ...

she said
u can call me mana.
Breaking it into her nickname for him.

okay mana, he replies.

like a happy baby she smiled ..where as someone was too Into her smile to interrupt .

Jiminah willl she live alone untill it's resolved??
Because we need to go to the site seeing for shooting it might take till midnight . Tae asked

Jimim: u go i'll be with her I m not feeling well anyways so .ahhh ~my back hurts ahhh~
Send me the pictures.

He said leaning on the couch acting like he was tired . It was enough for tae to be sus.

Okay mana ,jiminah igtg.

She waved at him .he's gone leaving just it's two of them . Sheee was too hungry. But to shy to say to that tired man.
When he says

.jimin: Maan-svi. (😂)

Blood rushes to her cheeks turning rhem into rosy red Color after hearing her name from his mouth. Dies insternally..

Yes ...
she answers in a slow voice

. Jimin : I am really hungry..what's the best thing to eat here?

Her: ummm my favourite food here is rasam rice or sambhar rice and also dosa~

Jimin: sounds like weapons in the war .
He says in attempt to make her laugh. She giggles at his words.

Her: you will love them weapons I promise.

He ordered. It came he was confused to see so many things .
Jimin: why is this bread soo longgg.. how do you eat this?!?
She laughs at the poor thing.so cute.

He was trying to eat it with a fork. ,

She: nooo not like that wait .. use your hands like this see..

She came near sitting beside him breaking the dosa in a bite dipping It in sambar and bringing it to his mouth .he instantly opened his mouth capturing ur fingers filled morsel in his lips . Her breath hitched for a moment. Rewinding the moment in the head . What is happening .. howww is this even happening.. hey Shivji .. blushing at the feeling diverting herself  from his eyes which were diving deep into hers after seeing his effect .

Jimin: Aish this is sooo good .. one more~

Jimin wanted more of this. He felt so different the way she reacted to his every act with more than feelings in her eyes.