I am more handsome than your bias

Jimins pov

I came out of the shower rushing here and there ...and saw her applying a dot in between her eyebrows, what is that? . Beautiful..
She was looking gorgeous .. I had to force a blink.. her hairs going down looking as if soon going to reach the ground in months . How is that even possible? I am always mesmerised with them and then her eyes .. Aish ~ the eyes which never meets mine i don't know why.. but the way they talk in words sometimes... her eyes going to be the reason of my death for sure ..

I was so into 'noticing' her .. that I had to hide my urges acting a little cold and unprocessed to keep my hands away from touching her long beautiful hairs and her waist- oh she didn't wore that thing
today?? But whyy??? Why wouldn't she want to bless my eyes with that ? I couldn't suppress the urge and asked her
" you are not wearing that thing" with a blank face with a lot of work to hide the truth.

" what thing" she replied in a sudden tone.

Oh god am I doing too much why are you making me to this. I am embarrassing her ?? I am embarrassing myself .

" SAREe" saying that I entered the bathroom once again to hide myself .

She didn't replied nothing .. either she was shy a lot or probably thinking I didn't like her outfit that she's wearing I don't know why I am thinking it's that way .. aaghhh~

I came out of the bathroom after getting ready . Avoiding eye contact because the embarrassing question I just asked her .

We reached for her dads house it was a little crowded.. but it was just early morning.. obviously he is such heroic who drank poison to save his childrens .. I was so nervous and excited enough to meet him.. but anxious more what if he didn't like me ... I don't know why I was thinking about it.. but genuinely I would try my best to impress him..

I didn't buy him a gift or something how dumb of me!!.. all these thaughts were crippling in my mind in the whole ride and after parking ..

She took me to a granny's little shop she was selling leaves and beautiful flowers

" why are we buying this" I asked being genuinely curious
" he loves it- before she could finish the sentence I knew what I was going to do.

" we will buy your whole basket ajjumma"

Everyone looked at me with a utmost shock.
And the granny stood up caressing me so lovingly .. saying somthing I couldn't even understand a word ... all that I could sense was gratefulness and blessings coming out of her mouth.. I gave her money but was too stunned to receive it
old granny looked at her as if she was asking for the permission .. or confirmation .. she nodded with a smile with tears in her eyes..then she took the money .. she again cupped my face and said somthing and started crying...

I couldn't help but smile and as her whyy

" hey hey hey .. Ajumma you are so sweet why is she crying ?"

I asked her.

" come .. let's go we are late already jimin"
All she got was this? Seriously..

" bhaiya " she called a man bear us to pick the big one I guess

" I will do it "

" no you cannot..bhaiyya"

Rolling my eyes I picked it up in a go .. and all the ladies around us gasped and she was one of them too.

What do you think I did in army ? I smirked enternally . I picked it up but it was too huge and big which due to which it covered my face and I couldn't see.. holding my bicep she started guiding me.. I went her direction.

Suddenly I heard a manly voice came . Is it him oh noo..

"Mannasvi beti tum .. Khush raho"

I shift the big basket a lil low to look at him.. but I think he is not him.. mhm ..
she bend a little to touch his feet and I thought of doing the same but he stopped me

" are jamata per nh chhute bête.. yeh wahi hain kya jo tumhe dekhne aane wale the.?"

He asked her something I think it was about me ..

" nhi nhi bus jijaji k Mitra hein .. darshan krne the inhe .. aati hu Panditji jara jldi hein inhe "

She babbled so fastly I could only catch one name .. who's Darshan ? It sound like Darshan raval I heard his music ..

" who's Darshan?" I asked her climbing up the stairs

" what?" she laughed
There's something wrong with it hmm..

"We reached" she said

I slowly started to process my anxiety and my thoughts.. slowly keeping the basket down ..
I opened my eyes to see a big statue of a beautiful man.. with long hairs tied up and some down .. snake around his neck .. eyes mesmerisingly clam and blueish skin.. I was in some kind of temple ??
She adjoined her hands saying

" so this is my dad , my teacher , my best friend and everything.. the shiva .. Mahadeva..my baba .."she bowed to him adjoining her hands ..

I looked at her for a second.. this pure soul.I couldn't even get mad at her for this trick on me.. he must be so important to her...the shine in her eyes while talking about him made me smile more ..

" see baba with whom you have a meeting today ..my biases best friends " she said wiggleint her eyebrows at me I giggled .

" yes ~ what baba !! .. oh- thank you so much.." I said playing the same thing

" he only talks to me and nobody else" she said closing her eyes praying .

Moving near her ears I whispered
" but he said I am more handsome than your bias .. to get married"

" howas it then are you still scared"