Two to Tango ✌️👣

*Y/n's POV*

I was going to the infirmary room in Hybe. I don't know why they called me there, I didn't remember doing anything wrong. I opened the door to see Kazuha sunbaenim. I'm a part of a new girl group in Hybe and Kazuha is one of my 03z friends, but I saw that she's wearing a walking ankle cast.

Y/n : Annyeong haseyo.

I said and bowed at her.

Kazuha : Hi, Y/n. I told you not to be so formal with me, we're the same age.

She said that many times before, but still she's my senior.

Y/n : You're still my senior.

Kazuha : Fine, but talk to me casually when we're not broadcasting.

I nodded.

Y/n : What happened to your leg?

Kazuha : I slipped and fell on the stairs.

Y/n : Is it that bad?

Kazuha : Yeah, I think so. I put my weight on it when I fell.

Y/n : How long do you have to sit out?

Kazuha : Not sure.

Just then, the door opened revealing PDnim, our dance teacher, her manager, a doctor, and Sunghoon sunbaenim. I stood up and bowed, and Kazuha as well.

Y/n & Kazuha : Annyeong haseyo.

PDnim : Hi. Thank you all for gathering here on short notice. Now doctor, can you tell us Kazuha's condition?

Doctor : Yes. So Kazuha sprained her ankle. Since she fell in an unusual position, she tore her ligament. And also, Kazuha have you noticed any pain on your foot before?

Kazuha : Well, yes, recently.

Doctor : I'm surprised you've never got it checked.

Kazuha : I thought it was because I was tired.

Doctor : Well, technically, you are. Because you have a stress fracture too. 2 injuries. It's not so good, so it's best for her to sit out from dancing for her to heal faster.

PDnim : How long does she have to sit out?

Doctor : Around 6 weeks, at least. After 6 weeks she needs to go through therapy and I wouldn't suggest to dance right away. Please get it checked again for more supervision.

Kazuha sighed, but she can only accept it.

PDnim : Thank you doctor.

Doctor : No problem, excuse me.

The doctor went out and PDnim looked at us.

PDnim : Kazuha, you heard the doctor, no dancing until the doctor says so.

She nodded and I patted her shoulder and smiled to encourage her.

PDnim : So the reason why I called Y/n here too is because. We actually planned to do a collaboration performance for all Hybe artists for a show. I believe you were briefly told about this.

We nodded.

PDnim : And we planned for Sunghoon and Kazuha to do a modern-contemporary performance. But since Kazuha can't at the moment, we thought it's best for Y/n to do it since she learned ballet as well.