The next step 💖💖

Y/n : Done packing? Got everything you need?

Heeseung : Yup, all done.

Heeseung said as he zipped his bag close and sat on his bed.

Currently, he is preparing for his enlistment in the military at his new apartment.
Y/n, on the other hand, was worried and sad at the same time.
He will be away most of the time for a year and a half, she will most definitely miss him. Not just her, his family, members, fans, they all will.

Sensing her sadness, he pulled her closer to him by her hand and looked at her.

Heeseung : Why is my baby so sad? Hm?

Y/n : Who wouldn't be?

He pulled her down to sit on his lap and hugged her waist.

Heeseung : Only for a year and a half, angel. And plus, I'll always visit on my given break.

Y/n : I know.

She replied, trying to hide her own sadness with a small smile. She looked at him and caressed his cheek with one hand.

Y/n : I'll miss you.

Heeseung : Me too.

He pulled her in for a sweet yet passionate kiss. Both trying to savour the moment before he had to leave. After they pulled away for air, he gave her another peck on her lips.

Y/n : Take care of yourself, hm? Come back safe.

He nodded.

Heeseung : To you as well, take care of yourself and don't get sick.

She nodded.

Heeseung : I love you so much.

Y/n : I love you too, so much.

They said and embraced each other tightly.

*TIME SKIP DURING THE SEND OFF*

Other than Y/n, Heeseung's members and family came to send him off. His members couldn't stop touching his newly shaved head, which made everyone laugh.

Jungwon : Take care, hyung.

Heeseung : I will.

Niki : Hyung, your hair.

The youngest said with a sort of sad smile while touching his hair again.

Heeseung : Does it look weird?

Niki : A little bit.

Sunoo : But you look good, hyung.

Jay : You shaved it last night?

Heeseung nodded.

Sunghoon : It looks good on you.

Jake : I know, right?

After taking pictures with everyone, he hugged his parents, brother, members, and Y/n one by one.

Heeseung : I'll come back safely.

*TIME SKIP A YEAR AND A HALF LATER*

Heeseung is currently in the car, getting picked up by his dad and brother after finishing his duties in military.

Heeseung : Is mom with Y/n?

He asked.

Dad : Yeah.