When you see him break down

So you have a fiance, named Sunoo.
Yes, he asked the question last month after dating for 5 years.
Sunoo is one of the best things that has ever happened to you. He's the sweetest, the kindest, the most loving guy you could ever ask for.

The two of you could be quite different.
You're the shy introvert, while he's the huge extrovert, you're like black and white.
But although the difference, the two of you match really well. Some said that you're like a match made in heaven.
He was the one who made the first move, he asked for your name and tried to get closer. He's like a ball of sunshine, which made you instantly feel comfortable and open up.

He's not just your lover, but he's also your best friend.
The two of you can tell each other anything and everything, it's like you'll never run out of stories to talk about. You can rant on and on to him about everything and he'll still listen to you.
He's like your diary, filled with all of your stories, complains, you name it. And the same goes to him, you're also his best friend. Everything is nice and smooth, except for one thing.

Since you're introverted, there have been many times when you kept things to yourself. It's not because you don't trust him, it's just your nature to keep things to yourself, you don't wanna bother everyone with your problems when others have their own. But that's not exactly the only problem, he would also do the same sometimes and he could hide it really well.

You were on a date with him. He took you out to a park for a walk, and everything was fine. Well, until he suddenly got a call from his sister.

Sunoo : Sorry, Y/n, I have to take this real quick.

Y/n : It's alright.

You said and smiled. He went a little further from your seat and answered the call. All of a sudden you hear him exclaim loudly, which made you worry a bit.

Sunoo : What??!!! I'll be there.

He cut the call and you went to him, his face tells that he's distressed.

Y/n : Everything ok?

He didn't answer until you asked again.

Y/n : Sunoo? What's wrong?

You touched his arm, which made him pull himself together and looked at you.

Sunoo : My grandma is in the hospital, we have to go see her.

Y/n : Come on, let's hurry.

You said and you two quickly went to his car and drove to the hospital.
You could tell from his face that he's scared. Scared that something bad will happen to his grandma, he loves her after all and you were scared too.

When you met her for the first time she welcomed you with open arms and treated you like her own grand-daughter, same goes to the rest of his family. But you tried to stay calm for Sunoo, you have to be there for him.

After you arrived, you went to their room to see the rest of the family. You greeted them and they hugged you.

Sunoo : How is grandma?

Sunoo's mom : She's still in the operating room.

Y/n : What happened?

Sunoo's dad : Her heart rate slowed down.

Sunoo's sister : Cardiac arrest, from what I've heard.

They were all already in tears. Sunoo went to hug his mom while I went to comfort his sister. Soon, the door opened revealing the doctor and nurse.

Sunoo's mom : Doctor, how is she?

Doctor : We're really sorry. There was not enough blood flowing through her brain. We tried our best to save her, but we couldn't.