Jealousy😼

You were just done getting ready at home, waiting for your boyfriend. You made plans to hang out today, and he told you that he would pick you up and he would spend the night at your place after.
You missed him so much as he's been very busy these 2 months and you haven't been able to meet up.
If you're wondering who this guy is, let me introduce him.

You have a boyfriend, Yang Jungwon, and you've been dating for a year and a half. You're actually slightly older than him, by about 6 or 7 months.

In the beginning, he would call you noona (korean term for guys to call an older female friend), out of respect.

He became more chill around you a couple of months after you started dating. But you could care less, he's so mature that you wouldn't think that he's younger.
You were like best friends before you dated, of course, until he asked you out and confessed. You could never as you were too much of a coward to make the first move.

He's been treating you very well, better than you think you deserved. You don't know what you have done to deserve someone as good as him, but regardless, you were greatful and you would do anything for him, he deserves so much.
Although he is sweet, innocent, and a little shy, but inside, he could feel the complete opposite. Unexpectedly to you, he gets jealous pretty easily.

The first time when you saw him getting jealous is when you were watching their group's comeback together and he noticed you were admiring other members (not in a weird way).
He did try to hide it, but it was kind of obvious. Not that you think it's a bad thing, you just found him cute, it's normal to feel jealous sometimes.

So back to the story, you hear the doorbell ring. As you expected, it was Jungwon and you hugged him.

Y/n : Hey, Won.

Jungwon : Hey, I missed you.

Y/n : Me too.

He pecked the crown of your head before letting go of the hug.

Jungwon : You ready to go?

You nodded and left your apartment after getting your purse.

You went to have lunch together in a cafe to catch up on what you've been missing out on for the past 2 months. You felt bad listening to him, clearly he's tired, but he still went out with you.
Noticing that your mind went elsewhere, he called out to you.

Jungwon : Y/n? What are you thinking about?

You shook your head and smiled a bit.

Y/n : Nothing, I just thought you must be tired, are you not?

Jungwon : A bit.

You know that a bit means a lot in his case, he just doesn't want you to worry.

Y/n : Then why did you agree to go out with me? You should rest.

He took your hand in his and caressed it gently.

Jungwon : Y/nie, I'm fine. I did get some sleep last night, you don't have to worry.

Y/n : How can I not worry? I know you, Won. If you say you're a bit tired that means a lot.

He went to sit by your side and hugged you.

Jungwon : I'm fine, really. Besides, how can I resist seeing you? Being with you means recharging my energy.

You hugged him back and smiled a bit.

Y/n : I just don't want you to exhaust yourself and burn out.

Jungwon : Well, thank you for caring about me. I'm sorry if I worry you, but I'm ok. I know my job is difficult, I promise to take care of myself better. Don't worry too much about me, hm?