Two to Tango Bonus

This is when Y/G/N and EN- did variety shows for Two to Tango.

Bold and • means caption of the imaginary video.

(A/n : I have not decided the name of the group and members so you can use your imagination. And Y/g/n means your group name, and Y/m means your members.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N'S POV*
My members and I went to the company. PDnim already told the girls that today they will join me and Sunghoon for training and they also informed us that this will be recorded for our behind the scenes content and also for a variety show collaboration of EN- and our group.

We went to our dressing room to change into tights, leotards, and skirt that the staff bought, and we tied our hair up to a bun. Yesterday the staff asked if they need to buy one for me, but I told them no since I already have one. When we're done, we all went to the studio to start the shoot, including EN- sunbaenim.

*A/N'S POV*
*EN- & Y/G/N Variety Show*

🎬 Filming Start 🎬

The video started with EN- and (Y/g/n) greeting each other and asking about what will happen today. Everyone seemed to be a little nervous and also excited.

  PD : Please greet our viewers.

  Your leader : Ok. One, two, three!

  Y/g/n : Hello, we're Y/g/n.

  Jungwon : One, two, connect!

  EN- : Hello, we're Enhypen.

Everyone clapped.

•Enhypen members tried hyping their juniors and lifting up the mood by being louder•

  Jungwon : So we're here with Y/g/n in the studio, everyone. For a special collab.

  En- : Let's get along well.

  Y/g/n : Let's get along well.

  Heeseung : Let's be more comfortable with each other.

  Y/g/n : Nae!

  Y/m/1 : So what are we doing today?

  Y/n : I think everyone can probably tell by what we're wearing.

Everyone laughed at your comment.

  PD : So today you'll be doing something different. En- and Y/g/n will be learning ballet today.

Everyone had different reactions, some are nervous and some are excited.

  Sunoo : Wow.

  Jay : Oh my god!

  Heeseung : I'm a little worried about today.

  Y/m/2 : I'm getting nervous.

  PD : Is there anyone here who has learned ballet before?

Sunghoon, Niki, and Y/n raised their hands•

  Jake : 3 out of 12 people.

  PD : For how long did you learn?

  Niki : I can't remember, maybe for around 5-6 years.

  Sunghoon : I learned ballet for figure skating, so maybe similar to Niki.

  PD : What about Y/n?