Only you, No one else 💖

It was Y/n's first day in HYBE, and she's working in the hair and make-up department.
She did the interview yesterday, and though, the lady who interviewed her was impressed by her talent and told her that she'll fit in well in the company, still she couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

Well, who wouldn't be nervous on their first day?
Regardless, she tried to stay calm and got inside.

Her first day went better than she expected. She was given a tour around the building and she was introduced to the hair and make-up team before they start a meeting.
She went inside the hair and make-up room and greeted the girls.

  ??? : Hi, you must be the new girl who will be joining our team.

  Y/n : Yes, I'm Y/n.

She replied and bowed to greet her politely.

  ??? : I'm Jiyoo. You don't have to be so formal with me, how old are you anyway?

  Y/n : I'm 21.

  Jiyoo : Same.

  ??? : Oh you're older than me. I'm 20.

  Jiyoo : This Soo-an, our maknae in the team.

  Y/n : It's nice to meet you, Soo-an.

She smiled.

  Sooan : You too, unnie.

  Jiyoo : Let's be more comfortable with each other, we're gonna work together, after all.

Y/n nodded.
Suddenly, the door burst open and another girl, who seemed to be her age, came in with a slight grumpy face and just walked pass the three and went straight in front of the mirror.

  Sooan : Unnie, this is Y/n.

  ??? : So?

  Jiyoo : Unnie, can you be nice? She's gonna join our team.

She turned around and scanned Y/n from head to toe after putting her lipstick.

  ??? : I seriously don't see why she would be accepted, she probably won't last a month here.

She said with disgusted look before walking pass them again to leave.

  Jiyoo : What is her problem?

She asked sighing.

  Y/n : Who was that?

  Sooan : That's Seoyun unnie, she's a year older than you by the way.

  Y/n : Is she in the team too?

  Jiyoo : Not exactly, she helps out here and there. Sometimes she helps us, sometimes she helps other teams. Most of the time she handles wardrobe for artists, but not with a really good job, apparently.

  Y/n : I don't think she likes me that much.

  Jiyoo : Don't worry, she's like that to almost everyone in the company.

  Y/n : Why?

  Sooan : No idea, but no one likes her anyway.

  Jiyoo : Just ignore her. Let's go to the meeting room.

They went to the meeting room while getting to know each other more. Other than the 3 girls, there were also producers, directors, and Seoyun in the room.

The meeting was for an official introduction of Y/n to the team and also a discussion for a music video. After Mrs Kang, the head of department who also interviewed her, showed everyone Y/n's work, they were all impressed.