Chapter 3 - Talk It Out

A/N: The chapter's kind of iffy but I hope you enjoy it! :) xx

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Are you sure you can't stay?" Oliver asked with a pout the next morning.

"No, I told you I can't," Will smiled, amused by Oliver's behaviour.

"But I can make you bacon and eggs, and we can sit in bed and watch Netflix on the TV," Oliver suggested, trying to sweet-talk Will into staying. He just wanted to cuddle up to him all day and maybe even go for Round 4. But mainly the cuddling.

"I know what you're trying to do and I'm all sexed out right now," Will said, playfully slapping away Oliver's approaching hands. "Stop it," Will laughed, squirming as Oliver lunged forward and wrapped him up in a tight hug.

"Never!" Oliver exclaimed, covering Will's face in kisses.

Will giggled as he pretended to struggle, no longer really wanting to leave Oliver's embrace. Oliver stopped the kisses and laughed along with Will, walking the two over to the bed and throwing both of them onto it, Will on top of him. "Are you sure you can't stay?" Oliver asked again, his want for Will to stay clear in his voice.

"No, I gotta see the girls today," Will shook his head with a smile. Oliver pouted again, trying to make puppy dog eyes but ended up looking a bit like Zoolander doing the 'Blue Steel.' Will laughed, leaning his head down to give Oliver a quick peck. "Stop it, I'll come back tomorrow," he offered.

"Promise?" the blonde asked, to which the other boy nodded. "Perfect," Oliver grinned, giving Will a quick kiss back.

Well, it was supposed to be a quick kiss but things quickly dissolved from there. Oliver pushed the kiss deeper, Will happily complying.

The two rolled around the bed, having some fun until Oliver motioned to take off Will's shirt and Will was brought back to reality.

"Nuh-uh," Will tutted, slapping the boy's hand away and pulling himself off the blonde and the bed. He stood on the soft carpet and straightened up his clothes. "I really gotta go," he said with a quick glance to the clock. "And I'm late too."

"I can drive you if you want," Oliver offered, pulling himself up to sit on the side of his bed.

"Yes please!" Will agreed happily, wrapping his arms around the blonde and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Kisses on the lips always seemed to get them distracted. "But it's only a drive, nothing else. Promise?" Will asked – though it was more of an order – as he pulled away from Oliver and pointed at him sternly. Oliver sighed but didn't say anything. "Promise?" Will repeated, a bit more firmly this time.

"Fine," Oliver groaned, standing up and grabbing his keys and wallet off his bedside table. He grabbed Will's hand and stormed out the room, dragging the brunet along with him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You drove me and I'm still late," Will complained as Oliver pulled into Emmie's driveway. "And you promised to drive me here, nothing else," he scolded the blonde, who just rolled his eyes.

"We stopped for lunch, so what," Oliver dismissed his complaint, putting the car into park.

"I'm later than I would've been if I'd just walked here!" Will exclaimed, glaring at the other boy. "We shouldn't have stopped."

"Well, if I remember correctly, it was your stomach that sounded like a marching band of jungle drums. We couldn't have you starving, now could we?" Oliver said sweetly, trying to butter Will up. "Besides, you can't tell me that wasn't the best burger you've ever had."