two

"Hold the door!" A voice exclaimed as the door to the elevator just began to close. Jolting forward, I stuck my hand out to keep the door open. Looking up, I came face to face with someone I hadn't seen in a very, very long time.

"Dude!" I exclaimed, dropping my bags and wrapping my arms around Eva's body. Eva is the boys stylist for the tour, and also the only other girl. When I returned to Ireland to go and sort my life out, Eva and I kept in contact and became really close friends.

"Holy shit, Shan! I didn't even recognise you!" Eva squealed, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in for one of the tightest hugs since I left Sydney.

"How are you?" I asked her, stepping back from her body. Eva smiled brightly at me as she pressed the button to close the elevator doors.

"I'm good! How are you? You look so much better than you used to." She tells me, indicating towards my hair. Smiling gently, I thanked her.

My hair, which used to be down past my breasts, was now cut just past my shoulders. I needed a change, but I loved the length of my hair to cut it any shorter.

"I'm better than I've ever been." I told her honestly, a smile on my face. "Does anyone else know where I went?" I asked her, talking about my detour home. Unfortunately, Eva nodded.

"There was this meeting last week before the tour and you obviously weren't there. Josh told everyone then." Nodding curtly, our conversation was cut short by the elevator door opening. Grabbing my bags again, I wheeled them out and began to walk towards room 287.

"I'll see you tomorrow Shan," Eva said, pulling a card from her pocket and opening her door which was two doors down from my own.

"Definitely. Goodnight Eva," I said, waving gently. Eva waved back and we both walked into our rooms, shutting the doors behind us.

Lifting my shirt up over my head, I sighed in contentment as I eyed the door to the bathroom. Entering the shower, I quickly washed myself before jumping out. Wrapping a towel around my body, I walked back into my room and opened my suitcase. Pulling out everything I needed, I slipped on my underwear and grabbed the large shirt I had taken out and the cream. Walking back into the bathroom, I opened the tube of cream and turned to the side, looking at my ribs.

fanacht, más é do thoil é

When I returned to Ireland, the first thing I did was make an appointment at my local tattoo parlor. That night, I went and got my very first tattoo. Please, stay. They're lyrics from Mayday Parade's song Stay but, they're in Irish. My favourite band, my favourite song and my mother language. It was perfect.

Rubbing the cream over the tattoo, I smiled faintly. I absolutely loved my tattoo, it's this little secret only I know of. It was my present to myself for getting the help I needed.

Pulling my shirt on over my head, I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day, and I'm going to need all the rest I can get.

hi sorry this sucks but it's gonna get better soon I promise I'm so excited for this story luv u guys