seven

The rest of the show went off without a hitch. The boys played brilliantly, and the crowd were amazing. Roughly half way through What I Like About You, I headed backstage so I could be there to take the guys' in-ears from them before they shower.

As I waited backstage, I spotted Eva standing at the side of the stage watching Ashton with a smile on her face. The one thing I had noticed about the pair, was that they entirely understood each other. Eva was quite a loud and happy person, much like Ashton. They seemed to compliment each other.

When the boys finished their final bow, they each walked off the stage. The grins on their faces were huge, and they high-fived each member of the crew they passed as they walked towards Eva and I.

"Well done!" Eva exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Ashton. I watched with a smile on my face, until I was bombarded with a hug.

"Dude!" Calum shouted, picking me up and running around backstage with me, causing a flurry of laughter to escape my lips. "That was fucking amazing!"

"Put me down!" I exclaimed, laughing. Eventually, Calum planted my feet back on the ground and we both broke into a fit of laughter.

As we walked back to the others, Calum turned to face me so he was walking backwards.

"Are you coming out with us later?" He asked.

"Sure," I said to him, flicking his in-ears away from the tops of his ears.

"Sweet," he said grinning.

After removing the Calum's in-ears from his sweaty body, I walked to Ashton to help him remove his. Just as we unplugged the cord, Luke walked past me and placed his over my shoulder, with Calum's.

"Thanks," I muttered, not bringing my eyes up to meet his. After Ashton had his removed, I helped Michael and then walked back to John in the booth.

"You good?" he asked me, indicating towards the boxes where I was to put the in-ears. Nodding my head, I began to put them away.

"One down, sixty eight to go."

*•*•*

After we had packed up all the equipment, Eva and I returned to the hotel and began getting ready to go out with the guys. We were currently in Eva's room, after making a quick stop off in mine so I could get my stuff.

"How are you doing?" Eva asked me, glancing at me through the mirror as she curled her hair.

"I'm alright," I said honestly. "I hate him." Eva nodded in understanding.

"Ashton told me that he heard him cry the night you flew home." Instantly, I felt something bubble in the pit of my stomach. I pushed it down.

"Good," I said, fixing my winged eyeliner. "I hope he feels at least half of the pain I felt."

The bathroom fell silent as we both continued to fix our appearances.

"How was your first time styling the guys?" I asked Eva to fill in the silence.

"Ridiculous," she told me, rolling her eyes. "I gave them shirts and left so they could change. I walked back in like ten minutes later and the shirts were in tatters and they were trying to hide the scissors." A smile grew on both of our faces.

"They're idiots," I mumbled, fixing my mascara.

"Agreed."

sorry this chapter took so long and it was crap, I really didn't know where to go with it lmao I'll try write the next one now but idk I know exactly what I want to happen I juST CANT WRITE IT