ten

We had that full day off. I stayed in my room, showering and then I caught up on some sleep. After that, Eva and I went for some food and then it was time to sleep again.

The next day, we had a show in Madrid, Spain. The whole setup was very similar to the last one. Help Hey Violet with their in-ears. Then move onto the guys. Calum would crack a joke, hold my hips and pick the tester song. I'd help the others, and by the time I got to Luke he would already have the wires down his shirt and he'd just be waiting to test his in-ears.

During the show, John would take a break during American Idiot and I would take over everything. Then, I would take a break during Amnesia. Once again, I took a panorama of the crowd.

After the show we would pack up, return to the hotel and decide where to go from there. It all became simple, routine.

Right now, we were on our way to the venue in Oslo, Norway. This was the eighth show of the tour. We had already been to Italy, Switzerland, Denmark and Sweden. In these past ten days, I've been to more countries than I have in my whole life.

When we arrived at the arena, the guys headed backstage to get changed for soundcheck. As I began to walk towards the sound deck, someone grabbed my hand.

"Lee?" Their voice said, causing my head to snap up and a fire to grow in the pit of my stomach.

"Don't." I sneered at Luke, shooting him daggers.

"Look, I just wanted to as-" he began to speak. Instantly, a fire ignited within me.

"Fuck. Off." I said slowly, looking into his eyes. His eyes were still the softest of blue, and I hated it. I hated him.

"Look, you don't have to be such a bitch," Luke snapped, glaring at me.

"Oh of course, I'm the bitch." I laughed. My stomach was churning. "At least I didn't go fuck somebody when we had a thing," I said to him. Instantly, he laughed venomously.

"You think we actually had a thing?" He shouted, throwing his hands in the air. "I felt sorry for you," he exclaimed. "I pitied you. I was fucking delighted to see you walk away!"

"Good!" I exclaimed, looking him straight in the face. "You're pathetic, Luke. Absolutely pathetic and I'm over the moon I got away from you." I told him. "I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual," he snapped at me, before turning on his heels and walking away.

IM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT U GUYS I GOT INTO COLLEGE SKWHKSHSNW IM MOVING OUT TOMORROW AND STARTING COLLEGE ON MONDAY, IM STUDYING BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL SCIENCES IN THE UNIVERSITY I WANTED TO GO TO KAHSJSHSKWJSH

Anyway, I don't know how much I'll be updating now because of college but I'll try my best, I'll probably update this story before pistanthrophobia.

I hate that I love luke sigh... what do you think he wanted to ask shanley?
thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :-) please comment and vote! luv u guys