twelve

"Lift up your shirt, your wires are tangled," I spat at Luke, rolling my eyes. I was still angry from our encounter before the show.

The show had finished about ten minutes ago. I just had to take Luke's in-ears off of him and I was done.

"I'll do it myself," Luke muttered, reaching back to try and grab the wire which should connect to the monitor.

"You can't reach it," I seethed. "It's tangled under your shirt. Just lift it up." It took him a moment, but Luke finally grabbed the ends of his shirt.

"Fuck sake," he spat, yanking his shirt up harshly and knocking my iPhone from my hand. The iPhone landed on the ground, but not before it hit off of the corner of the table and the screen smashed to hundreds of pieces.

"You bastard!" I screeched, gaping at my ruined iPhone. Bending down to pick it up, I hit the home button. It was unresponsive.

"S-Shit Lee, I didn't mean to I swe-" I cut Luke off, throwing the iPhone at him.

"Fuck you!" I exclaimed, looking at him enraged.

"Woah, woah Shan calm down." Ashton soothed, walking closer to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I need to get out of here before I kill him," I told Ashton, pushing away from his body.

"Lee, I'm sor-" Luke began again.

"Save it," I snapped at him. Turning and walking out of the dressing room. I shut the door behind me, but not before noticing something.

Luke had black plastic wrap on his ribs. Plastic wrap that I had too, not too long ago when I got my tattoo.

this chapter sucks but the next one there's a bit of a time jump!! Pls vote and comment :-)