The gold

"To John B"

"And Sarah" we say as we lift our drinks.

Here's a fun fact. You ready?

Everyone you know, will die. And by everyone. I mean everyone.

Your mother, father, brother, sister. All your friends.

And all your enemies.

I mean of course there's another way of looking at it. Since it's all so short and over so quickly, that makes everything meaningful....
_______________
I had been a mess.

It had been a while since the John B incident and Shoupe telling me that my brother was dead.

I wasn't coping.

I had stolen a hell of a lot more then I used too, I've been drinking practically everyday, drugs, haven't left my room some days. Doing a lot of shit I shouldn't be doing.

I still see my friends, although they get a little worried about me sometimes when I go off the rails. JJ and I are still together, probably the only thing keeping sane at this point.

Although he hasn't been the best either. He lost his best friend, I know his trying to keep it in but some days even he's at his breaking point, some nights he'll be completely pissed off with everyone and then later on join me and just sit in my arms and cry until he can't breathe.

It's hard to see but I'm glad he feels safe enough to be able to do that with me.

So we all have our days and our moments just like everyone else does. I've met up with Kie and Pope and we sort of just all sit in silence. We've had a few laughs but everything just seems sort of dull. If JB wasn't coming back, it was gonna take us a very long time to get back to our normal selves.
_________________
It was a little late in the afternoon and I'm chilling at home on my bed just on my phone, trying to watch or read anything that will keep me from being bored. Pope and Kiara were out together today and JJ was at work. So I'm alone at the moment.

I tried working at the wreck with Kiara except all the talk about John B and the death of Peterkin and whose to blame, kept throwing me off, so i quit for a bit to take some time. And Kie's parents were very understanding.

I get up and walk to my fridge and grab a beer out and take one sip before I hear a motorcycle pull up outside.

At this point, it could be anyone. And half the time it scares the shit out of me because I think it's Rafe. But it's just my beautiful boyfriend.

"Hey handsome." I smirk as I stand in the door and watch him get off his bike. Which is a very attractive sight to see.

"Hey gorgeous." He replies walking up to me and putting his hands on my waist.

"Whatchu doing home so early?" I question as I sit my beer down and place my hands around his neck.

"Uh Kelce was being a dick at work and uh, yeah pretty much I got fired." He explains to me.

"Shit J, it's okay, I'm sure you'll find another job you're fabulous at, that won't be serving total douches." I joke which brings out a laugh in him.

Unfortunately our time together was obviously amazing but mood ruined when we had realised we had to go to school tomorrow. Something the four of us were not looking forward too.
_________________
"I didn't think they'd show up."

"Think they had something to do with it?"

"Thought they got arrested?"

"Wouldn't be surprised."